Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Janko Tipsarevic Vs David Ferrer ( Pick Janko Tipsarevic Games WON OVER 17.5 @ -110)

LAKER_CRAZY'S US OPEN PLAY NUMBER 10 FOR TODAY ( 02/09/2013)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

1) Janko Tipsarevic Vs David Ferrer ( Pick Janko Tipsarevic Total Games WON OVER 17.5 @ -110) : I am going to be rolling with this market today. In my opinion,the line is set just right for another 4 set battle at the minimum here.Ferrer is starting as favorite,which comes as no surprise given that he is the better player,the higher seed and also owns a 5-1 head to head record against tipsarevic and on hard courts it is 4-1. Tipsarevic has won a match against him on the hard court and 2 of ferrers have been relatively tougher outings especially last year's us open when it went down to the wire to the deciding set with ferrer just managing to edge out tipsarevic in the tie break.

Tipsarevic did not look impressive coming into the us open one bit and has actually surprised me with the quality of his tennis thus far in the tournament.He does not look the best by any means,but looks good enough to give ferrer a fight given that ferrer has looked very ordinary leading up to the 4 th round with him dropping a set both to kukushkin as well as Bautista agut. Ferrer is a very competent player and his does not give too much levy easily but given his current form,i think backing tipsarevic to at least take a set off him is a good bet,it is unlikely that these two will play out three tie break sets,so i am banking on tipsarevic to take a set of him and cash this bet. I like this bet and this should be an interesting match up. If tipsarevic can raise his level of tennis a little more,we might be in for a treat. I am playing the games won market for tipsarevic for 2 units. Good Luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 28/08/2013 :

( 10-0-7) = (9 + 6.80 Units)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 5-0-4) ( + 2.40 units)

Laker_crazy

Does not look like there would be any action any soon,but good luck to whoever is tailing/playing this alongside me later. Cheers

Laker_crazy

Action underway soon..Good luck !

Laker_crazy

Tipsi breaks for 5-4..Lets hope he can get the 1st set..would be in with a good chance to cash !

smartgamer
    smartgamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Looks Like He Missed the First Set. it was almost win for Tipsarevic.

Laker_crazy

He did..was two points away until he decided to shit on it

smartgamer
    smartgamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yeah, that's right. It was his set, but he just gave away to ferrer.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

hes struggling breaking in the second took him like 3 break points 3-4 up in the second, finally takes it thankfullyyy

Laker_crazy

Unbelievable point by Tipsarevic

Laker_crazy

He deserved that game after that point really..awesome..Finally levels it 1-1,after ferrer giving him numerous chances to do so..6 more games will cash this bet !

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

saved a break point against him! what a shotttttttt! he was lucky too if that wasnt in it looked like he was gonna down like the first set again! 1 set all!

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

that shot was absolutely sick.

he needed that so bad or else he def would have melted down and been broken.

that was for sure SC top 10 shot. dun na na dun na na!

Laker_crazy

Truly that was some point really..seemed to be going the same direction as the first when he was up 5-4 and 30-0 and gave it to ferrer from there..thankfully he wins the 2nd and puts the bet in good stead now

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    hes struggling breaking in the second took him like 3 break points 3-4 up in the second, finally takes it thankfullyyy
    he was trying to over hit cause Ferrer was in his head with the ridiculous shots he kept hitting back so he felt like he had to hit home runs every time but for some reason he didn't realize Ferrer was gasses at the moment and kept making unforced errors and he didn't need to do that.

o well he got the job done!

Laker_crazy

3 more games for tipsarevic !

Laker_crazy

Cash the Winner Fellas

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    LAKER_CRAZY'S US OPEN PLAY NUMBER 10 FOR TODAY ( 02/09/2013)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

1) Janko Tipsarevic Vs David Ferrer ( Pick Janko Tipsarevic Total Games WON OVER 17.5 @ -110) : I am going to be rolling with this market today. In my opinion,the line is set just right for another 4 set battle at the minimum here.Ferrer is starting as favorite,which comes as no surprise given that he is the better player,the higher seed and also owns a 5-1 head to head record against tipsarevic and on hard courts it is 4-1. Tipsarevic has won a match against him on the hard court and 2 of ferrers have been relatively tougher outings especially last year's us open when it went down to the wire to the deciding set with ferrer just managing to edge out tipsarevic in the tie break.

Tipsarevic did not look impressive coming into the us open one bit and has actually surprised me with the quality of his tennis thus far in the tournament.He does not look the best by any means,but looks good enough to give ferrer a fight given that ferrer has looked very ordinary leading up to the 4 th round with him dropping a set both to kukushkin as well as Bautista agut. Ferrer is a very competent player and his does not give too much levy easily but given his current form,i think backing tipsarevic to at least take a set off him is a good bet,it is unlikely that these two will play out three tie break sets,so i am banking on tipsarevic to take a set of him and cash this bet. I like this bet and this should be an interesting match up. If tipsarevic can raise his level of tennis a little more,we might be in for a treat. I am playing the games won market for tipsarevic for 2 units. Good Luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 28/08/2013 :

( 10-0-7) = (9 + 6.80 Units)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 5-0-4) ( + 2.40 units)
    Cash up Fellas

Laker_crazy

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 02/09/2013 :

( 11-0-7) = ( 6.80 + 1.80 Units = + 8.60 Units)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 6-0-4) ( + 4.20 units)

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

you think rinka can get a set off berdy today?

Laker_crazy

you think rinka can get a set off berdy today?
    Yes he can mate.I am looking more into this match up and will have a play for it

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

thats good to hear took the over here wasnt sure of rinka though berdy seems on top of things so far

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great job Laker

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Great job Laker
    Thanks JJ

Laker_crazy

thats good to hear took the over here wasnt sure of rinka though berdy seems on top of things so far
    You can never trust Berdych,i think with all these years that he has been around,he has clearly been an under achiever,personally i have rarely seen him elevate his game to cause concern to the top players and wawrinka might hang around with him,and take advantage if given chances.worth taking a dig here.