EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Del Potro still nursing a wrist problem. Hurts more during long rallies. Reports indicate it hinders his two handed backhand also.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 08-30-13 at 09:52 AM.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hewitt actually has a decent head-head against Delpo. But this Delpo has been playing through injuries since a couple competitions back, wouldn't put too much faith into it.

EaglesPhan36

Not suggesting he loses today, but he is unlikely to steamroll anyone st this point as he will be working harder every match to protect the problem. Does not bode well when he goes up against top tier guys who will force him into longer points. Hewitt will do it to, but not certain he can execute enough to push him hard.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 08-30-13 at 10:15 AM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Dude is always hurt. What a chump

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he is a player that plays hurt well though

Although hewitt has a shot

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Hmmm

96680804-1 Friday 08/30/2013 Money Line
    Tennis - Lleyton Hewitt +600 for Game

EaglesPhan36

I honestly don't think Hewitt serves well enough these days to take more than a set ... IF Del Potro serves as well as he has of late. That was the thing that made his 1st match bearable for him, his serve was almost perfect. You'll see him concentrate more I think on trying to dominate on-serve (he should anyway) and then the heavier workload will come with him probably trying to run around shots to spank forehands that don't torture his wrist as much. That or when he does engage in rallies, he's going to be hitting a lot of those slice, soft backhands - not the spankers he can hit with the double hand when he's healthy.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I honestly don't think Hewitt serves well enough these days to take more than a set ... IF Del Potro serves as well as he has of late. That was the thing that made his 1st match bearable for him, his serve was almost perfect. You'll see him concentrate more I think on trying to dominate on-serve (he should anyway) and then the heavier workload will come with him probably trying to run around shots to spank forehands that don't torture his wrist as much. That or when he does engage in rallies, he's going to be hitting a lot of those slice, soft backhands - not the spankers he can hit with the double hand when he's healthy.
    You are pretty clever.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I have Del Potro in a futbol parlay but sprinkled some on Hewitt. Would prolly be better off if Hewitt wins.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Del Potro still nursing a wrist problem. Hurts more during long rallies. Reports indicate it hinders his two handed backhand also.
    good job reporting this information E.P.