Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Xavier Malisse Vs Andreas Seppi ( Pick Xavier Malisse MONEYLINE @ + 200)

LAKER_CRAZY'S US OPEN PLAY NUMBER 7 FOR TODAY ( 28/08/2013)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

1) Xavier Malisse Vs Andreas Seppi ( Pick Xavier Malisse Moneyline @ +200) : This is going to be My first moneyline play for the US OPEN this year and after looking at this match,i thought it would be best to go ahead with my gut feeling. I am going to be rolling with Xavier Malisse today. Ever since the news broke out that Malisse will be calling it time on his career after the australian open in 2014,i have had mixed emotions on the same,for a guy such as him with a decent all round game and of course the by now famous on court antics has not achieved anywhere close to what he promised when he started out his professional tennis career. He always had immense potential and agility backed by a powerful serve and a decent forehand,but somewhere along the lane,he got lost a midst his own insecurities and problems as a tennis player. It is indeed,hard to believe that with a guy with so much potential,the closest he ever came to winning a grand slam was in the semi-finals of wimbledon where he eventually lost a tough five setter to nalbandian. Barring that,he has been around but nothing substantial to add to the list.

This is not meant to be a tribute of any kind to malisse,i have genuinely admired his game and i feel he could have achieved a lot more in his career than he eventually has. Anyways,coming back to this match,Malisse will be taking on seppi in the 1st round today at the US Open. Seppi,even though the higher ranked player,has never really impressed me with his all round game,he has a relatively weaker serve in the men's game and he tries to make up for it by running down balls and outlasting his opponents which is fair enough,but again is not antics one would be terrorized to encounter and i believe the books have set the line just about right here and if malisse takes a strong start and ends up winning the 1st set,you'd be find these odds changing drastically in his favor,i specify on the term drastically.

Seppi has won just 1 of the 4 matches that he has played on hardcourts leading up to the us open and malisse has not been any different either having also won just 1 of the 4 matches that he has played on the hard courts leading up this match. These two,have met once before on hard court in 2006,which resulted in malisse thumping him in straight sets in Adelaide and lost just 1 game on course. Both players have come a long way since then and seppi's better ranking reflects better consistency. Having said that,given how these two match up,it will all come down to malisse serving well,if he does that,i am sure he will have enough opportunities to break the seppi serve and take control of the match. Malisse will be motivated as this is his 2nd last major before he calls time and you will definitely see a man who will be fighting out there to make his place in the 2nd round. I believe malisse,surely has it in him to get past seppi and should on his day and today will be his,or so i hope. For we all would like to see the man who has promised so much give it a shot for 1 more round. Hell yeah !! Malisse moneyline for 1 unit. Good Luck everyone.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 27/08/2013 :

( 10-0-4) = ( 71.4%) ( 9.00 Units + 1.80 Units = + 11.80 Units)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 5-0-1) ( + 7.40 units)

Laker_crazy

Good Luck to everyone tailing/rolling alongside my play today. May we all cash

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    Good Luck to everyone tailing/rolling alongside my play today. May we all cash
    I'm gonna stay conservative and hope seppi can take a set off malisse with my o3.5 sets )

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Btw you surely will play garcia-lopez games won + today, right? The line should be @ 10.5 which I really like...

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Btw you surely will play garcia-lopez games won + today, right? The line should be @ 10.5 which I really like...
    I haven't seen that match yet mate,will have a look at it a litte later..Just capped the one i posted for now. Cheers

Laker_crazy

I will be making a play on the games on market on brands vs anderson match..the line will be out soon..stay tuned

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yes Sam I think the over might be a safer bet so to speak

Laker how you feel about that?

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Yes Sam I think the over might be a safer bet so to speak

Laker how you feel about that?
    That looks good too mate,however i do like malisse to win this match so i am only playing that.Good Luck

Laker_crazy

Match Underway..Go Malisse

Laker_crazy

Mallisse breaks in the first game..Come on !

hossa8110
    hossa8110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6744

Is this match on anywhere

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by hossa8110 View Post
    Is this match on anywhere

Can't find a stream myself..however malisse just leveled it to 1 set all..Lets see how he goes now

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Malisse got demolished

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 28/08/2013 :

( 10-0-7) = (9 + 6.80 Units)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 5-0-4) ( + 2.40 units)