GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

dimitrov losing

Wish I could get out of my bet, this bum doesn't even care today. Head is up Sugarpovas ass. Sousa +1000 money line going to cash wow

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Don't you be jinxing Sousa now! ;-)

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr. Sugarpova. What's his record since they started dating?

GoBlue77

Kid is trash. The fact he beat Djokovic let's me know how good of form Joker is in this year

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Theses Eastern Europeans don't care for the most part

From runners also

EaglesPhan36

He ain't dead yet. True sign of growth comes from winning five setters when maybe you should have lost. Federer's been there plenty in his career. Murray too.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    He ain't dead yet. True sign of growth comes from winning five setters when maybe you should have lost. Federer's been there plenty in his career. Murray too.
    His serve stats were just awfully horrible the two sets he lost. In first set it was the performance I would expect...then it went down the line.
    I'm punching myself here for doing that old mistake of just "filling" a parlay with a "sure bet" not to have to pay extra 0.1 unit.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I mean you have to be real selective even on the big chalk. As we see each Slam, guys don't show up ready to go all the time.

Dimitrov, Tomic, the line continues to the right as far as players with talent galore and a shit work ethic too often.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Sousa heading over to Sugarpova's house after the match to celebrate.

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    His serve stats were just awfully horrible the two sets he lost. In first set it was the performance I would expect...then it went down the line.
    I'm punching myself here for doing that old mistake of just "filling" a parlay with a "sure bet" not to have to pay extra 0.1 unit.
    Same here. Thought I did well of laying off possible upsets but really didn't see this coming. Kids serve is WTA like...what a joke

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Yeah I mean you have to be real selective even on the big chalk. As we see each Slam, guys don't show up ready to go all the time.

Dimitrov, Tomic, the line continues to the right as far as players with talent galore and a shit work ethic too often.
    Man but I really choose my plays usually but this seemed like a no brainer...c'mon! Sousa! He lost to every other guy this year. Yet this guy who is one of the few who took a set off nadal this year loses to him...like that.

EaglesPhan36

Really aren't any no brainers when Dimitrov is involved. His Slam record is littered with WTF.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Biggest shock of the tournament IMO. Though Dimitrov would roll today as he's been playing fairly well. But I learned my lesson yesterday. Outside of the Top 10 players or so, anything can happen.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

It was a surprising loss but Dimitrov has been bad on hard courts. He played so damn well on clay and it looked like he had finally turned the corner. I guess he still can't play that well on hard courts. He's 4-3 on hard courts this summer with wins over Malisse, Querrey, Almagro, and Baker. Not exactly great players. Two of his 3 losses weren't that bad with Haas and Nadal, but he also lost to fukkin Granollers in straight. Not good. Janowicz losing to Gonzalez was a bigger upset I think.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Same old Dimitrov..

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

The very definition of Overrated.