Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Grega Zemlja Vs Roger Federer ( Pick Grega Zemlja Total Games WON OVER 9.5 @ -110)

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAY NUMBER 3 FOR US OPEN TONIGHT ( 26/08/2013)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

1) Grega Zemlja Vs Roger Federer ( Pick Grega Zemlja Games WON OVER 9.5 @ -110) : I am going to be rolling with zemlja to win the set amount of games even though it seems like a bet that is totally against the odds and their head to head meetings.Let's just be a little practical and see this game. The Bookies are not giving Zemlja a chance against federer which is fair enough because at Number 62 in the world,he has not set the world on fire and threatened any top players,and his previous two meetings against federer have resulted in straight sets victories for the former world number one. Coming into the US OPEN,Federer has won 2 out of his 3 matches,losing against Rafa at Cinci whereas Zemlja has a win loss ratio of 6-4 in his favor on the hard courts leading up to this tournament.Of course,all this would amount to nothing if federer brings his A Game and he would more likely demolish zemlja but on second thoughts,those days of federer demolishing opponents left right and center have long gone and the unforced errors seem to be coming with amazing regularity from his racket. I do not see why zemlja cannot win ten games against federer who does not look invincible by any by any means and i believe zemlja can keep one set close and this bet will have a decent shot. However,i do feel that Zemlja has a fair shot at this and should end up winning these games. I am playing this with two units. Good Luck tonight.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 26/08/2013 :

( 6-0-4) ( + 3.20 UNITS)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 1-0-1) ( -0.20 units)

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

wish my book had that. I had to take him +8.5 games. It's essentially the same bet, except if it goes 4 sets and I still don't cover 8.5 because of a lopsided couple sets, than you win and I don't. And i still need him to get at least 10 games to cover.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    wish my book had that. I had to take him +8.5 games. It's essentially the same bet, except if it goes 4 sets and I still don't cover 8.5 because of a lopsided couple sets, than you win and I don't. And i still need him to get at least 10 games to cover.
    Bet365 has the Games won markets mate,always have,that's how i got enticed into betting these,i think you will cover..Lets hope both of us cash buddy..Good luck to us

alexus110
    alexus110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I m on it too. BOL!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by alexus110 View Post
    I m on it too. BOL!
    To you too mate

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play has been suspended for the rest of the evening per the US Open twitter account. Bummer.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Play has been suspended for the rest of the evening per the US Open twitter account. Bummer.
    Weird they said they were closing roof and would play tonight about half hour ago.

Laker_crazy

Yes Play has been suspended,this carries off onto tomorrow..we have already placed our wagers so lets cash it tomorrow..Time to call it a night then...we'l be back buzzing with activity on this thread once the action gets underway tomorrow..cheers

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weird they said they were closing roof and would play tonight about half hour ago.
    Still no roofs at the US Open.

Ashe won't have a roof over it until 2016 or 2017. Armstrong is supposed to have roof in the future, too.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Still no roofs at the US Open.

Ashe won't have a roof over it until 2016 or 2017. Armstrong is supposed to have roof in the future, too.
    You know what I thought that, so I had to take a doubletake when I read it. I swear it said something about an arthur ashe roof announcement coming up. Maybe I got confused and it was referring to a discussion about not having one or something.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

under 29 games is the only play here.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    Thanks Einstein..How much of your imaginary bankroll are you risking on this then?

P.S This is an Over Thread..Create a Negative one separately..thanks

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

man, I am at bet365 and they are not offering me this shit.
    ps:sorry for being negative

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by innn View Post
    man, I am at Bet365 and they are not offering me this shit.
    ps:sorry for being negative
    It is not possible that they are not offering you,please go on the inplay section and all the matches that are being streamed,you can see the games won markets right below for each players,i have just posted two more plays on matches due to start soon.Good Luck

Laker_crazy

2-0 on the Posted 2 plays today..Lets get this and make it perfect fellas

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 27/08/2013 :

( 8-0-4) ( + 5.40 + 1.80 Units + 7.20 UNITS)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 3-0-1) ( + 3.80 units)

smartgamer
    smartgamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Good Luck Friend . He just started giving break. Hopefully he wont give breaks much.

alexus110

Wtf, 2 double faults in a row...

drektaga123
    drektaga123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

Who would of thought we'd cash that after 2 sets nice!!

smartgamer
    smartgamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Its a Win Game for you. Cashout Now

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Cashed again

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Do any American books offer this prop?

alexus110

Yesssssss! Thanks guys for sweating this out!

PharaohUB

Lost Damn Spread Figures

Laker_crazy

Cash that winner as well fellas ..Makes us 3-0 for the night

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by smartgamer View Post

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

1) Grega Zemlja Vs Roger Federer ( Pick Grega Zemlja Games WON OVER 9.5 @ -110) : I am going to be rolling with zemlja to win the set amount of games even though it seems like a bet that is totally against the odds and their head to head meetings.Let's just be a little practical and see this game. The Bookies are not giving Zemlja a chance against federer which is fair enough because at Number 62 in the world,he has not set the world on fire and threatened any top players,and his previous two meetings against federer have resulted in straight sets victories for the former world number one. Coming into the US OPEN,Federer has won 2 out of his 3 matches,losing against Rafa at Cinci whereas Zemlja has a win loss ratio of 6-4 in his favor on the hard courts leading up to this tournament.Of course,all this would amount to nothing if federer brings his A Game and he would more likely demolish zemlja but on second thoughts,those days of federer demolishing opponents left right and center have long gone and the unforced errors seem to be coming with amazing regularity from his racket. I do not see why zemlja cannot win ten games against federer who does not look invincible by any by any means and i believe zemlja can keep one set close and this bet will have a decent shot. However,i do feel that Zemlja has a fair shot at this and should end up winning these games. I am playing this with two units. Good Luck tonight.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

( 6-0-4) ( + 3.20 UNITS)

Cash that winner fellas

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

( 6-0-4) ( + 3.20 UNITS)

Nice. You clear by 0.5 games.

Ouch. You missed by 0.5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    Nice. You clear by 0.5 games.

Laker_crazy

We make that a perfect night going 4-0 in the posted plays. Yes this was barely cashed and so did the fabbiano one but then there would be days when there would be a few bad beats also,so while we are winning,might as well make the most of it so that the losses can be taken chin up. Cheers to all those who tailed and cashed

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 27/08/2013 :

( 10-0-4) = ( 71.4%) ( 9.00 Units + 1.80 Units = + 11.80 Units)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 5-0-1) ( + 7.40 units)

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Do any American books offer this prop?
    I don't think so mate,i have been betting these only with bet365.However,you can always take the Total games in the match market that is available with all the books i reckon,because if my games won cashes for a dog,99% they will cash the total games market also,so if your book does not have it and you cannot sign up with bet365,you can always bet this market. Good Luck !

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by smartgamer View Post
    CASH UP buddy

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    Cashed again
    Yes Mate,A Pretty Perfect 4-0 night,Lets hope to get the books on these lines in the earlier rounds,we ll kick some more ar se today..Good Luck