Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sloane Stephens Vs Caroline Wozniacki ( Pick Sloane Stephens + 2.5 @ -110)

LAKER_CRAZY'S WTA NEW HAVEN QUARTER FINAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 22/08/2013)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

1) Sloane Stephens Vs Caroline Wozniacki ( Pick Sloane Stephens + 2.5 @ -110) : I am going to be rolling in with stephens tonight and i firmly believe that she will be able to keep this really close against Wozniacki and take a set off her at the least and may be even end up winning it outright.However,i am going to be playing the handicap here.

Wozniacki is coming off a rather easy win against Knapp in the previous round of which i must admit she did not have to play anything spectacular other than just keeping the ball in play as knapp was totally off the rader and she was giving her a lot of freebies in the form of double faults. Sloane,on the other hand is coming off a decent win over Georges in 3 sets and she looks to be in decent form. Both women seem to be in decent form in their previous tournaments on hard courts with stepens winning 6 off her last 8 matches and wozniacki winning 5 out of the last 7.

The only previous meeting between these two was back at the indian wells in 2011 and wozniacki won comfortably.However,both players have come a long way since then and that result does not hold any resemblance today as wozniacki has slid down on her career graph since 2011 and stephens has come up in a rather impressive manner. The Price that has been set today is not totally in favor of wozniacki although it is in her favor but i would not discount an upset here as stephens,if motivated can certainly pull it off and catch wozniacki off guard. I believe stephens has enough power in her ground strokes to trouble wozniacki and if she puts her foot on the peddle early,then wozniacki will be under pressure and that will reflect in the way she serves,do not be surprised with increased number of double faults and unforced errors from her. The only question in my mind here is if Stephens actually desires this completely,i am taking a gamble on that and i am playing the handicap here. Expect a close encounter here and i am leaning towards stephens edging wozniacki out.Good Luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 20/08/2013 :

( 5-0-2) ( 3.60 Units + 1.80 Units = + 5.40 Units)

Laker_crazy

Good Luck to all of you tonight

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

For taking the effort to type out all that.

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I've got a small play on SS as well. BOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took the dog here

I actually changed my mind about 1/2 ago

Good luck

Laker_crazy

was not able to watch the match but of what i read later,stephens blew away a few chances to win the 1st set and after losing the tei break,eventually caved in,so she did not show up after all,never mind. Onto next.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 22/08/2013 :

( 5-0-3) ( 5.40 Units - 2.00 Units = + 3.40 Units)