jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What Is Best Tennis Handicapping Site??

I guess for data, matchups

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

For basic data, matchstat is a good website. There are various sites that offer deeper analysis, but I find that the numbers often lead me down the wrong path.

I need to watch matches to cap tennis well, JJ. I watch clips of recent matches on Youtube when I want to truly gauge a player's form at the moment. I have Tennis Channel. I hunt down live streams, too.

JJ, making money comes easier if you love the sport and watch as much as you can. Decisions can be made in a more "natural" sense. As smaller tournaments progress into the later rounds, your picks will be come clear. You will have seen who is truly showing the hunger, as well as the form, needed to win these crappy tournament in places such as Winston-Salem, Newport and Bogota. No way would I have won as much as I did on Dr. Ivo at La Copa Coca if I didn't watch his matches and see how dominant his serve was in the altitude.

Gathering information is more of a boost to what my eyes tell me. For me, monitoring players' blogs and twitter accounts is a better source for valuable information about a player's health and/or state of mind than a lot of these handicapping tipster websites. I might use a website like that to get a piece or two of info, but generally my decision is made based upon what I've seen with my eyes and what the players have said through conventional and social media.

jjgold

Parlay great post
    Watching has to be the best
    First row sports has a lot of matches on

I would think paying for live feeds is a must if your a big tennis bettor

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennisinsight.com is by far the best. The membership fee is worth it

jjgold

thanks men

dontknowtohedge
    dontknowtohedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

JD AMBER
    JD AMBER's Avatar Become A Pro!

TennisExplorer is great for match history and historical odds, easily sorted by year and surface.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Yeah I use tennisexplorer as well and general google etc, but I also really agree with ParlayInHTown's post.