lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

youll be lucky if janko wins a game in the third

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    youll be lucky if janko wins a game in the third
    Jankovic is making her look like serena now..Invincible..I totally agree...it would actually be luck if she gets a game now..she has shit badly

smartgamer
    smartgamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Just one point to win game.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

1 more game Jankovic so everyone can be a happy camper

Laker_crazy

3rd set not required,Jankovic gets the break and cashes our bet

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    1 more game Jankovic so everyone can be a happy camper
    She has done it mate,Cash up

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

nadal is a 1/7 shot against isner which is a surprise

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    3rd set not required,Jankovic gets the break and cashes our bet
    I cant count it yet, the dreaded retirement is my only worries now, had the over 20 games for the match

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    LAKER_CRAZY'S WTA PLAY NUMBER 2 FOR TONIGHT ( 17/08/2013)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

2) Jelena Jankovic Vs Victoria Azarenka ( Pick Jelena Jankovic Games WON OVER 7.5 @ -110) : Jelena Jakovic will be taking on Victoria Azarenka in the 2nd semi final today. On seeing how the odds have been set,the bookies have rightly ignored the head to head records between the two players and rightly so as Azarenka looks in decent form and has won rather comfortably thus far. Jankovic,on the other hand has had a few decent wins leading upto the semi final after getting past Vinci and before that stephens which was a reasonable effort.

Interestingly these two have met each other a good 7 times,all on the hard courts and azarenka leads 4-3 in that department.However,she has won the previous 3 meetings between the two rather comfortably and before that the three meetings were won by jankovic.I Think this market is a good bet for jankovic for these two are aware of each other's games and even though azarenka is in good form,jankovic is no slouch either and i expect her to fight till the end and cover this market by keeping at least 1 of the 2 sets close. I am playing this with 2 units. Good Luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

WTA Season Record 2013 : ( 2-0-1) ( + 1.80 Units)
    Cash that Winner to make that 2-0 for the night.Cheers and have fun guys ..hope you tailed and made some cash

Laker_crazy

2-0 ( + 3.80 units tonight)

WTA Record ( 2013) ( 3-0-1) ( + 3.60 units)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Nice call dude. Too bad I do not have access to lines like that. Which book did you use ? As an aside note, I thought the tennis was of pretty good quality and the match was fairly entertaining; well I had the sound off to avoid listening to Aza's screaming. As for serving, this is how normal women tennis players serve. They are just both good returners. Serena mostly played like crap this week (and served like crap too), so I think Aza should take at least a set tomorrow.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Nice call dude. Too bad I do not have access to lines like that. Which book did you use ? As an aside note, I thought the tennis was of pretty good quality and the match was fairly entertaining; well I had the sound off to avoid listening to Aza's screaming. As for serving, this is how normal women tennis players serve. They are just both good returners. Serena mostly played like crap this week (and served like crap too), so I think Aza should take at least a set tomorrow.
    Thanks Mate,i haven't taken a look at the match yet,have been pretty busy with poker tournaments,i use Bet365 for these lines,send me a message for further information,you can also find yourself betting on this market in a matter of minutes,i ll tell you the way.Take care and good luck

First 12