beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Michael Shabaz...

Remember watching this kid in 2010 make a run in the Charlottesville challenger.Trying to qualify at Winston Salem, I think he has a decent shot, but most likely with a crap load of rain delays with our shitty weather this weekend in NC.If you can get down a bet if he plays Johnson in the 2nd round Q might be worth it. Been doing well in Futures this year which has enabled him to make a qualie main draw with out a WC.I think he finally is motivated and has the skills. He has a wicked serve and another college kid who chose to stay in school and turned pro later. Kid did walk off the court in his last college match, so obviously some growing up still to do.Stay tuned..

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Still rotting for this kid..he had a chance to make it to indian wells main draw and was leading and then lost to Volandri in 3 sets.Today he plays kuznetsov in ATL qualies...Having watched Michael, he has a wicked serve but his head gets in the way of his play. I will put a sprinkle on him just for rooting interest at +350...Vamos Michael!!