Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

WTA Cincinnati ( Pick Mona Barthel Games WON OVER 5.5 @ -110) Vs Serena Willams

LAKER_CRAZY'S ONE WTA PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 16/08/2013)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

1) Serena Williams Vs Mona Barthel ( Pick Mona Barthel Total Games WON OVER 5.5 @ -110) : The way the odds have been set up for this particular round 3 clash at cinci,it does not seem to be offering Barthel much of a chance to win the match,so that goes out of the window. However,there are a few other ways that rang a bell in my head and i was willing to take a chance and make a play for the thread on that.

Serena even in my opinion should wrap this up in straight sets,so there is no value on her winning 2-0 on the sets either,however i do see some sort of value on the games won market for Mona barthel that stands at 5.5 @-110 and for those who you who cannot get that market to hop on right now can always make a play on the Total games in match to be OVER 17.5,that is being offered for 12 of them serena is going to win surely,the rest 6 barthel would win and even cash that bet. So both ways the bet would be directly/indirectly be on Barthel to win 6 games against serena and i am going for barthel to do that.

Serena has been dispatching all her opponents,left right and centre off late and she is totally on her game.However,barthel is coming off a couple of decent wins first over Safarova who can hit the ball hard and then the russian maria kirilenko who also is not a bad player and barthel should be taking in some confidence from these wins .I i do believe that these two have never met and it would be an interesting clash and even though i do not expect wonders from barthel,just as i did not expect a miracle from lauren but i maintain that barthel should hang in there for a set and make it close and get a few games from the next when serena will be least bothered about it. I am making a play on barthel winning Over 5.5 games..Let the streak continues.

Good luck to everyone on their plays,

Cheers,

LC

WTA Record 2013 : ( 1-0-0) ( + 1.80 units)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 08-15-13 at 06:42 PM. Reason: spell check

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

So there is no value in Serena 2-0 because Serena should wrap this up 2-0?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MatI

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

tough loss