pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Solid app / site to track tennis on mobile?

Any good fast apps out there to track tennis matches? Something like futbol24 for soccer, is there anything like this for tennis?

Usually I just have flashscores on my iPhone browser but its a battery killer

Anything better out there?

ProbablyNotSeth
    Just trying to earn some lunch money...
    ProbablyNotSeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

Atp/wta have an app

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey patty, I use tennis.com

It's usually really good. I also use scorespro.com
    At that site, they actually have the score of the games as well, tennis.com does not, just the game scores. I'm liking the scorespro better now bec it also has the ball on who is serving. Tennis.com only has the ball on who served FIRST in the match. Then you have to do some number crunching to know if someone broke serve, LOL! IT's fun though I think.

For mobile, that is all I use for now. The app on ATP.com sucks on my phone. IT is SO slow, I never use it. Tennis.com is really up to date & so is scorespro.com

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

flashscore.com and they have an app too. very quick updates on the scores...any espn ap or yahoo sportacular is awful when it comes to tennis

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

www.bet365.com for livescore

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

That's right horja, I forgot Bet365 has the live scores on all sports as well. Damn, I am going to try that one on my phone again, I just plain forgot about it. Good one if I remember.

Flashscore.com is also good for sure. They update quickly & as good as anyone. For sure.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    flashscore.com and they have an app too. very quick updates on the scores...any espn ap or yahoo sportacular is awful when it comes to tennis

This one is best

Theboy1dur
    Theboy1dur's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use an app on android called Tennis Temple. (Tennistemple.com) It shows scores, points, and very fast.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    That's right horja, I forgot Bet365 has the live scores on all sports as well. Damn, I am going to try that one on my phone again, I just plain forgot about it. Good one if I remember.
    it is the best since Bet365 offers a lot of games for live-betting, so you have the score updated in real time

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Flash scores has a mobile app? What's it called ?