PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Payback to MagicDiceFlow on Gulbis bet

what do I owe you? can't find thread. he's not cracking it this year and i'm not a pro so let me start payback now. if by some miracle he gets in you can pay me back. Post in here so i can credit you. also let me know what i owe. thanks

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry about it Pharaoh. You're a standup guy and one of the posters I respect on here so that's all matters to me.

Just say "Gulbis is a underachieving fool" in this thread and we're even.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave MagicDiceFlow 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Gulbis is an underachieving fool!

Thanks for the kind words. I've learned a ton on this forum from guys like you, tevari, eagles, etc. I respect anyone who can post their plays. I feel awful when they lose and I think I lost people money! I'll take weeks at a time off if I go cold.

Keep up the good work. I like to pay my debts. I'm going to pay you whether you like it or not.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

earlier in the year the dude won me some great cash, forget how many matches he rolled off but he's def improved this year. but mentally he always seems to be a "troicki incident" away from blowing his top

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    earlier in the year the dude won me some great cash, forget how many matches he rolled off but he's def improved this year. but mentally he always seems to be a "troicki incident" away from blowing his top
    Fully agree. Gulbis is on my Black list. Along with every single WTA player. Fckin Radwanska, stupid b!tch. Lol
    ill add Gasquet too.