matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Matsoevic +160

Giving this a shot. Both guys in about the same form.Matosevic has had some success on hardcourts. I think this match is a toss jp but at +160 u would be crazy to atleast not give it a shot!

risk 125$ to win 200$

bol

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

This looks like you were typing this on a phone while working ... Been there, done that.

Booked it at +170 this morning, Matt, so I'm on your team. Only risking $60 myself, as I am not that fond of Mato. He tends to surprise at the occasional tournament, but he's also prone to the "one-and-done" at most of these ATP-level events. I hope he can serve well here. +170 was too much to pass on, considering he's going against a guy who cannot control his emotions at times.

Let's hope Harrison screws up on multiple occasions at critical points of the first set. If Harrison gets agitated and emotional, I think Mato will be in an excellent spot to score this upset.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

So sharp I don't even know where to begin. Let's go Mato!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    This looks like you were typing this on a phone while working ... Been there, done that.

Booked it at +170 this morning, Matt, so I'm on your team. Only risking $60 myself, as I am not that fond of Mato. He tends to surprise at the occasional tournament, but he's also prone to the "one-and-done" at most of these ATP-level events. I hope he can serve well here. +170 was too much to pass on, considering he's going against a guy who cannot control his emotions at times.

Let's hope Harrison screws up on multiple occasions at critical points of the first set. If Harrison gets agitated and emotional, I think Mato will be in an excellent spot to score this upset.
    Lol typed it up at the gym lol, and yes my Iphone!

Good luck to us!

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

This got ugly the first game of the match
    Here's too the comeback because I'm on the over so we all need Matso's bum ass here.

ParlayininHTown

This has been a full-on rape to this point, but at least Mato is starting to find his serve.

ParlayininHTown

Aha! Harrison opens the door for Mato to break with a couple of key unforced errors. C'mon Mato. Keep it up.

ParlayininHTown

Harrison has lost control of his shots. His backhand has been sailing or hitting the net. He even resorted to a drop-shot play in the final game of the second set and made a mess of that.

Mato just needs to keep pushing him and exposing his lack of rhythm at the moment. Nice turnaround from the Aussie.

ParlayininHTown

Harrison regained his rhythm ...

matt1216

Ahhh its all good. It was worth the shot IMO for a near even match.