Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

D$ vs Fitguy Tennis Challenge

Challenge: Posted at the End

So, I happen to be reading a random thread, minding my own business. I am a really happy guy, not much stresses me out in my real life (not my hobby of sports betting), and I usually go around the tennis forum & wish people luck. It is who I am. I like to see people do well. In all facets of life. It is why I have been heavily active & a certified coach for the Special Olympics for 8 years I have 5 students who play Tments with severe disabilities & they are amazing. Helping at all the events for tennis in Texas is what life & tennis is all about IMO. I also like to see the different perspectives on the tennis gambling. It intrigues me....
    I do find it quite interesting & helpful bec I have my own style.

EP brought up a great point in his thread the other day, so wonderfully said IMO. He talked about "value" of a play. Basically, he said "value" is all up to the eye of the beholder. One person can see a -300 line & see ALL the value in the comeback at +240 maybe, while another person sees ALL the value in the -300 bec it is a great parlay line to use & that guy thinks the -300 will win easy, so he sees his version of a good value play. WAY too may people just go with those dogs bec they are value, value, value....
    And if u take dogs almost everytime, then u can win 3 out of 10 & maybe break even. EP has my philosophy, I take plays that I think will WIN. And win period. Dog, favorite, it doesn't matter to me. I try to pick winners whether they are -500 or +150.
    I think putting the parlays together takes a small amount of knowledge & understanding of the game. U can't just slap players together & be up for the long haul.
    But, as we have seen in the tennis betting world, if you don't take dogs & quite a few at that, then u are seen as not being "sharp".

I like EP's mode of thinking. It has always been MY mode of thinking. I pick players that I think will win. Period.

So, as I read through a thread on the early final this morning, I see that some poor sap took a shot at me It came out of nowhere & it was an obvious sign of "not" being a stand up man. I love the way it was weaseled in another thread & almost hidden in its context. This "Fitguy" (which I can assure you is prob NOT fit in any way, shape or form - at least I have a real damn pic of myself, not of some cartoon squirrel) felt it necessary to diarrhea out of his mouth, that I am the one people need to go see if they want ridiculously priced parlays at a shopping lists length.......
    Uh, Fitguy, do u even have any clue of how many players my parlays usually hold?? Do u even "know" what the hell you are talking about?? You dogged me out for no reason, said I put together long lists on my parlays & that my plays don't pay + money??
    HUH??
    Since when do payouts have to be PLUS money you fing moron, to be good plays?? So u are saying a payout of -115 or -133 is not good?? I am serious when I say this. And all kidding aside, how dumb are you?? U actually made a comment that my payouts that range from +120's maybe to -150's are worth laughing at??
    Dude, you make me laugh. When I broke down your pathetic hidden paragraph, your comment about me was uneducated, inaccurate & offensive. If u get off to slandering people for fun, good for you. I hope you love your life sir

So Fitguy, where is your thread since you like to talk smack to other guys that do extra research & post plays & help with discussions just bec they want to help some folks out bec they love to share their knowledge?? Where is your thread??? Wait, u dont have the balls to start one - I understand Takes a stand up guy to start a long running ongoing thread. Why? Bec there is credibility & being accounted for at times when u lose a play. I have spent countless hours trying to find plays, helping others, & answering PM's..... just to help some people out. Just bec I have a big heart.
    And then guys like you, come onto other people threads & dog guys out like me? Really? Really??? SMH. To me, that is so sad. So sad. We have people dying of starvation, cancer, etc... People go the extra mile everyday just to be helpful, in any facet of life, bec they enjoy it. It puts a smile on their face. And then there will always be people like you, who take the crack shots, talk down to others (who have never even spoken to you) & find satisfaction in making other look bad (or try to at least). To me, I just don't get all of that....

So, at least I have the balls to have a thread. At least I have the balls to post my plays, to roll with the good & the bad times. At least I have the balls to "talk shit" to someone to their face. Not to hide in EP's thread taking crack shots. That's embarrassing man. Be a freaking man. Man up, u have something to say, say it to me pls. Finding your weasel comments like that? I would be ashamed if I were you. No joke.

So you also made fun of my thread bec of my "capital letters" & "exclamation marks"??? HUH?? You are making fun at the fact I have FUN doing this thread on SBR??? Are you really for real? Omg. Who the fuk cares if I use capitals in my thread or punctuation remarks like crazy?? Why the fuk on earth would YOU care????
    Unless you are jealous. Think about it. That comment made NO sense what so ever. Absolutely none. I have a freaking blast doing my thread I put up pictures! I put icons doing crazy stuff. I respond with jokes. This is in addition to the actual tennis information I post & my real money wagers. Who the hell are you to dog out my thread? LOL. It's obvious to me. Otherwise, u wouldn't of said one word about my format. Jealous, lol. Smh...

One of my last thoughts, has to do with your last comment. You laughed at me bec I don't have "positive" sign on my odds. Not even sure what this meant! These are YOUR words, hard to make actual sense of them.
    But if it meant my payouts are not plus money on any plays, then you are just as dumb as dirt & you cannot read. Bec my plays have plenty of positive payouts. Just go look at my last day of tennis last week where I had 6 plays, 2 were plus money. I hit the biggest one at +125 or something on that parlay. So if u meant that I don't have positive payouts, then u are just making crap up. That is sad.
    But, if you meant I don't make any money betting my "ridiculously long Time-life magazine favorites" (as you so rudely & inacurrately put it) then you are ALSO wrong and my record will put you in your place fool
    If I am such am idiot who uses only super high chalk lines for no positive odds, then HOW the fuk did I post over 500 plays last year & finish in the BLACK you freaking savant???!
    PLS EXPLAIN..................
    (Anytime, ANY time, u think u can explain what I just said, try!! I would love to hear you talk stupid. My records are always posted & accurate as hell, for a year & a half since I have been here).
    I was doing well this year & hit a cold streak to start the clay season. SINCE the French started & going into grass & hard courts now, I got BACK all of the 1700 I was down for that 3-4 weeks I went crappy! All of it. That meant since the French, I won almost $2000 betting my ridiculously long Time life mag non plus odds bets. How can you say anything? Do u feel stupid now? Only on SBR can u win 70% of your plays the last 2 months & over 1,700 profit & some guy takes crack shots at you. Confusing & funny at the same time. This is why I have fun with this site I would love to hear you argue this. I really would

***SO, I would like to challenge Fitguy to a tennis capping contest. I have never gambled my points in the sports book & I have compiled over 5,000 points in the last year I guess by being given points or whatever. That's cool I guess, but I want to put those 5,000 on the line for a battle between me & this guy who obviously knows tennis better than me. I said "knows" not plays. Bec if you are not a ranked open player in your state, u will get rolled if we played
    Is 5,000 a lot? I don't know. Doesn't matter. I know, for a fact, that Fitguy would NOT beat me in a ONE play a day contest for 1 month! It's so simple. Come on here. Post one play, straight, parlay, dog, whatever..... Keep your record. It is so simple with 1 play a day. Come on, LOL. And at the end of August, whoever has the better record, takes the 10,000 points. Simple. Easy. And I will put you in your place again. Just like I did with every moronic, stupid, offensive word you said to me in that comment dogging me out. So come on friend, stop hiding & talking smack. Come out & show me how good you are I would love to start this Aug 1 - Aug 31. Then you can see how ridiculous my plays are for no positive money..... LOL. I'm still laughing over your well thought out crack shot. I'm waiting.....

PS. If u choose to accept & don't have the 5,000 points, I will do it for every point you have. I see you have 1,700 or something (I bet you get the Subway cards & Dominos so u can eat dinner, LMAO!!!). I will gladly bet all of your points, at least 1500 though or it is a waste of my time. Actually under 5000 is kind of a waste of time, but I willing if you are for a measly 1700. This could be dinners for you, so take your time to mull it over.
    Oh, I hope you aren't nervous bec of the fact I went on a huge winning run a few weeks ago, I was what...... 15-3 or something like that??? All for good payouts too. Hmmmmm..... Lets see how big your balls are now that I am talking to you face to face. I already voided everything u said in that pathetic attempt at a cheap shot to me in EP's thread. LOL.

Check in Fitguy, I'm waiting......
    Rules are simple. Even a guy like you can understand this. I'll ck in once a day or so to see if & when u respond. Thank you.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Holy sht is this the longest call out ever? tldr D$. Fitguy has an excellent grasp of betting concepts but I've never seen him pick. Unfortunately for you I don't think he knows enough about tennis to accept even if he wanted to rumble in the first place.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

is this real life

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

I stop reading after the 1st paragraph

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    is this real life
    Are you real life? LOL. Dude, I had an hour to kill this morning waiting to pick up my son. Listen to the radio or surf the Internet. I saw a comment by someone that prompted me to offer a challenge. What the heck is wrong with that?? A 1 month challenge for 10,000 points @ 1 play a day. Did this offend you or something?
    If u don't think it's real life, why make a comment??? Smh.

Would you like to challenge me? This is all fun for me. And I laugh at over half of these posts. Just let me know, I'm not going anywhere

Is this real life??? LMAO. No, this is fake life. LOL. What a great comment patty mayonnaise. Well thought out

pattymayo

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    I stop reading after the 1st paragraph
    Too bad Bet. It's good bathroom reading man. The whole point is to challenge Fitguy to a 1 month showdown for 10,000 points. Or whatever he has. Laugh all u want, how's that Fognini 2-0 bet looking??? Dude, your record is just like mine! You are up measly $100 after 200 wagers. Last week you won 2 plays & lost over $500. How on earth could you laugh at my post????
    Whatever. I will cash my Fog -280 crap chalk bet. Enjoy those winnings on Fog in straights huh? Thought u were cool man. Dang.

Dmoneytx

Patty, since you seem so interested. Start a thread, challenge me. I will accept in 2 seconds. Shut up & show me if you are better at capping tennis. You act like it. So, I'm waiting if you have the nuts to try me

Bet10Heinekens

You're taking shit too seriously dude

pattymayo

Bet10Heinekens

I ain't got no worries

187859937-1 7/21/13 8:35am Win 7/21/13 9:00am Reduced Tennis 102 Fabio Fognini -250* vs Federico Del Bonis

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Picking who you think will win is a flawed strategy and will cost you dearly unless you are also damn f*cking sure that player is also more likely to win than the odds suggest.

If I think a player is 51 % likely to win but the odds suggest he's 99 % likely to win that's a HORRIBLE F*CKING BET REGARDLESS OF BEING MORE LIKELY TO HIT THAN NOT.

People of this board, get it through your thick skulls or live on in denial.
    Last edited by Hardcoar; 07-21-13 at 10:53 AM.

Bet10Heinekens

If I am such am idiot who uses only super high chalk lines for no positive odds, then HOW the fuk did I post over 500 plays last year & finish in the BLACK you freaking savant???! PLS EXPLAIN..................
    (Anytime, ANY time, u think u can explain what I just said, try!! I would love to hear you talk stupid. My records are always posted & accurate as hell, for a year & a half since I have been here).
    I seen you count plays after the matches has started, does Sijsling ring a bell

Dmoneytx

This thread was for Fitguy to check in & accept my challenge. Lets see it he accepts......

He talked smack to me. Lets see if he can & will put his money where his mouth is.....

He is the only one I care to respond to this thread. Y'all can comment all y'all want. Patty, I know u wont to toe to toe with me. So be quiet & go tail someone today. Thx

Dmoneytx

I seen you count plays after the matches has started, does Sijsling ring a bell
    I have never posted & counted a play that was after a match started like that. If YOU remember smart ass, I posted my ACTUAL wagers I copied & pasted onto my site for Sijsling. I had to mobile it & I told ev1 that I liked Igor flat out!! I went big on -400 straights & I proved by posting the ACTUAL 2 tickets onto my thread.
    So what the hell are u talking about bud? Sijsling was big time proven to have been in before the match started moron. Where on earth can you bet on matches after they are in progress???
    I posted those plays on Sijsling so guys like YOU wouldn't think I was just "making" up plays based on earlier strong leans.
    Boom! Explain further what I did that day. Not just the pathetic partial info you just gave out!

I post actual wager tickets & u talk smack? Unreal....

Bet10Heinekens

Little risky, but shit, I put 4 units on Sijsling earlier, LOL!!! Crazy Dmoneytx!!! Muaaahahahahaha!!! I wish you the BOL tonight sir! Hit me up on my phone brotha
    after he won the matched

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Patty, since you seem so interested. Start a thread, challenge me. I will accept in 2 seconds. Shut up & show me if you are better at capping tennis. You act like it. So, I'm waiting if you have the nuts to try me
    ... I never once questioned your tennis capping abilities. I have no desire in wagering meaningless points against you. In fact, I always thought you were a pretty solid guy in this forum, you know your shit and keep a documented thread-- so I did not expect this from you. My role here is to hopefully show how silly you look calling someone out on a message board. Who gives a fukk

Btw-- you know that as a non-pro, you can only transfer 2 points per day, right? So even if fitguy accepted your 10,000 pt wager and by some miracle you LOST, it would only take you 13.8 years to settle up

Dmoneytx

after he won the matched
    I posted those tickets bec I couldn't just say "I bet 400 on Igor & won!!" It was to prove my bet was legit. I didn't post it bec I couldn't dumbass. You are talking like I posted after the match was over & collected the 1.5 units. I posted the tickets so ev1 would know I actually bet the fing match. Not just said I "won". Grow up man. I post 98% of all my plays here. If I don't & can prove I bet it, I'll put it in my record.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

The fact that you're taking this so seriously means one of two things: (mutually independent)

1. Serious insecurities
    2. Best Internet troll in existence

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    ... I never once questioned your tennis capping abilities. I have no desire in wagering meaningless points against you. In fact, I always thought you were a pretty solid guy in this forum, you know your shit and keep a documented thread-- so I did not expect this from you. My role here is to hopefully show how silly you look calling someone out on a message board. Who gives a fukk

Btw-- you know that as a non-pro, you can only transfer 2 points per day, right? So even if fitguy accepted your 10,000 pt wager and by some miracle you LOST, it would only take you 13.8 years to settle up

Well, I appreciate that post. I only respond like this to people who talk crap to me & I haven't done one thing to warrant anything close to that. I find offense in that. Kind of, Internet - LOL. So if I'm bored, I comment. I strongly dislike people who dog out your style, but have no balls to put their style out for the public to pick apart.

I have no problems with you patty. I just thought u laughed at me earlier. And again, I don't think I have ever even commented to you, about you or for you. Ever. Hmmm.
    I just have fun on here, I wish almost everyone the BOL. And still people say crappy things & stick their foot in their mouth. So, at times, if I have nothing to do I will respond.

Also, I didn't know about the points thing. I haven't used points ever on here for anything in 18 months. Is 5,000 even a lot? Don't know. I doubt this guy will even accept. He might come talk shit on here, but I doubt he accepts any challenge.

There are other ways to do this third party for real $, lets say $250 each, something small & winner takes the 500. If he accepts, I know several ways he can put his $ where his stupid ass mouth is

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    The fact that you're taking this so seriously means one of two things: (mutually independent)

1. Serious insecurities
    Hey T, I am wiped out in the hotel room man. I lost 4th round yesterday, and I am hurting today. Got my son earlier & he's down in the pool Staying here in Dallas another night bec of friends. I am watching the British open & posting. It's that or sleep some more, LOL. I am bored, LOL. All the time in the world today

And no T, I keep telling ya man. I don't have any insecurities I have 3 wonderful, healthy, awesome children. I played solid this weekend, dude I am one happy mother fer I might come off diff on here, but this is the dang Internet & I do my thread and post ALL of my crap on here just for a good time.
    You know we don't have to post one thing on here. We could just put our plays in & go about our day. No big deal. But we do it for fun. At least I do Ain't no one getting paid on SBR for posting right???
    Have a good day

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post

1. Serious insecurities
    I like this kid as well as 'dat squirrel.^

Oh by the way... which one's Pink Fitguy??

Don't put your money where your mouth is baby; We don't wanna see you choke. Nobody's jokin' around here anymore. Nobody's broken any hiiiiiiiihhhhhgh scoawzzz...

Dmoneytx

after he won the matched
    Wait, LOL, I just realized how out of context you tried to post what I said. LOL!!! That comment u copied & commented on, was me talking to Demonata AFTER I posted my tickets awhile before that comment. I made that comment bec he just came onto my thread & I was letting HIM know what I did earlier. That was not me telling ev1 I put 400 on Igor. LOL!!!! I told that to ev1 when I posted my actual tickets on Sijsling a long time before THAT comment.
    Nice try Bet! U almost got that one past me. Next time, try to do better when u try to make someone look bad. I was 100% legit on that play. U just got caught taking a sentence out of context & trying to make someone look bad.
    Shame on you dude. Smh...

Dmoneytx

- Fitguy?? What a shock you are a no show... Keep hiding in other people's threads & take crack shots when you can. Trust me, you are saving money & face by not responding to this. We all know you are in the tennis forum all the time, guess you didn't "see" this thread huh?? LOL, laugh at my caps and punctuation, but I have fun doing this & I would be stealing your money if you wanted to throw $250 on this contest.

It basically boils down to this Fitguy: you have NO balls, you talk smack like a little biotch, & you most likely have NO capping ability. Keep hiding wherever you are. I will keep checking this each day HOPING you check in & want to do this fun $500 month contest. It is so simple. Money is secured easily & I can put you in your place. OR just keep talking crap & run and hide, LOL, what a weasel you are. You talk smack behind my back & I call you out right to your face and you are NO where to be found. LMAO. What a punk.....