matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Battle of the headcases now .....3rd set here we go ....lol.
    Man, Paire has had all the luck to. Monaco is the better player. Paire can thank the line judge or it would be 3-0 monaco 3rd set

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Monaco has no shot when Paire's head is level. He's getting outserved, outrallied. Just fundamentally inferior to Paire. Only shot Monaco has of winning 3rd set is if Paire suddenly suffers a meltdown.
    No shot?? you're insane ....Monaco is more consistent and fundamentally sound on the groundstrokes especially on clay. That's his bread and butter. You only remember Paire's nice shots which indeed he does have a powerful backhand but you tend to forgot the 5 errors he sprays for every nice looking winner.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

I think this clay was more suitable for Monaco than Bastad where it was a bit more slippery

Paire could not stay strong in the first set. May be he could win 2-0. COuld not watch the entire game my links froze a bit. I watched the beginnig of the first set where Paire played good tennis.

I dont like Monaco's style even a bit. I like Paire a lot and dislike Pico, wish he stayed a bit stronger

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

No shot?? you're insane ....Monaco is more consistent and fundamentally sound on the groundstrokes especially on clay. That's his bread and butter. You only remember Paire's nice shots which indeed he does have a powerful backhand but you tend to forgot the 5 errors he sprays for every nice looking winner.
    totally agree. Monaco is dead consistent but doesn't have any real weapons which is why he struggles with the top players. His consistency alone is what has got him his ranking. Paire id say is more talented than Monaco but does that make him a better player? No, especially on clay. Paire may have the odd good looking drop shot or winner but like many young players his inconsistency and mentality is what is holding him back big time.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Monaco wins now its up to Fogini for my 2 teamer! Looking good!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
    totally agree. Monaco is dead consistent but doesn't have any real weapons which is why he struggles with the top players. His consistency alone is what has got him his ranking. Paire id say is more talented than Monaco but does that make him a better player? No, especially on clay. Paire may have the odd good looking drop shot or winner but like many young players his inconsistency and mentality is what is holding him back big time.
    Exactly. Especially when he made that incredible run last year that got him up to #11 in the rankings, his groundstrokes were top notch. Just didnt have a powerful serve or weapon but can out rally almost anyone outside the top twenty.

matt1216

Wow, the Fognini line has went to -280 at Heritage. I got a steal at -180 earlier.
    like i said in my thread" favs win today" i laugh at the doubters! Chances for the big dogs were yesterday.

Good hit man.
    Last edited by matt1216; 07-18-13 at 06:24 AM.

kenz

Congrats man the main bet is over

Hope you clean up the other bets too

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    they usually clean such posts after a while. the oldest scam in the book. if he is half honest he will return your money if the bet loses; if not he will just keep it anyway.
    When he returns your money he does not lose anything so he has no risk. He keeps your money when he wins.

So you pay the guy $330 for the pick and bet 10.000 Euros. If you lose he does not lose anything give your $330 back. But you lose 10.000 Euros.

The best job in the world

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    When he returns your money he does not lose anything so he has no risk. He keeps your money when he wins.

So you pay the guy $330 for the pick and bet 10.000 Euros. If you lose he does not lose anything give your $330 back. But you lose 10.000 Euros.

The best job in the world
    I reported it. Looks like they removed his post.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Ended up a profitable day with the Monaco/Haas parlay hitting.

matt1216

Ended up a profitable day with the Monaco/Haas parlay hitting.
    Saw that, nice job. Fognini looking good these days

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Saw that, nice job. Fognini looking good these days
    Fognini is in incredible form right now. He's looking like Ferrer 2012. Very similar style. Haas tomorrow is not a shoe in by any means. There may be some value on Fognini +140. I wouldnt be afraid of that bet. Fognini is returning like a beast the last several weeks, breaking opponents left and right.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicely done, MDF. It seemed like a no-brainer to back Haas, Monaco and Fognini last night, but it's all hindsight at this point so I'll digress on that.

MDF, what has changed in Fognini's game to help him play so well this season? He has really been rolling at times, and I know he must be creeping up the rankings with the points he's picked up. What have you seen differently during his matches in 2013?

matt1216

Fognini is in incredible form right now. He's looking like Ferrer 2012. Very similar style. Haas tomorrow is not a shoe in by any means. There may be some value on Fognini +140. I wouldnt be afraid of that bet. Fognini is returning like a beast the last several weeks, breaking opponents left and right.
    Ya. That match will take some serious thought. Fognini has always had the skill, finally hes starting to apply it. I may take a shot at fognini.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I reported it. Looks like they removed his post.
    What was this all about?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Nicely done, MDF. It seemed like a no-brainer to back Haas, Monaco and Fognini last night, but it's all hindsight at this point so I'll digress on that.

MDF, what has changed in Fognini's game to help him play so well this season? He has really been rolling at times, and I know he must be creeping up the rankings with the points he's picked up. What have you seen differently during his matches in 2013?
    No doubt about it, his return game. He's so solid now on backcourt rallies as well. I can clearly see that he worked on that return game and groundstrokes. It's paying nice dividends for him. He's not going to win any slams but he'll be a threat on a lot of ATP 500 and 250's especially the ones on clay.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    What was this all about?
    One of the touts tried to come in here and sell his crap.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

I took my profits on the Monaco/Haas parlay earlier and played the following. Waiting on Pospisil to cash a decent parlay. Looks like a lot of the favorites are cashing in straight sets today so took a stab at an all -1.5 setter as well:

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    7/18/2013 6:41AM Parlay 185.00 503.00 Tennis - 4404 F. Mayer -160 for Game
    Tennis - 4407 F. Del Bonis -200 for Game
    Tennis - 4539 V. Pospisil -190 for Game
    7/18/2013 11:10AM Parlay 60.00 601.00 Tennis - 4533 J. Tipsarevic -1½ -125 for Game
    Tennis - 4536 A. Falla -1½ +155 for Game
    Tennis - 4539 V. Pospisil -1½ +130 for Game

First 12