theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Juicy Parlay for the day

Hey guys, just thought I'll share this parlay that I came up with for a pretty safe/nice return. All ML.

V Hanescu vs P Kohlschreiber @ 1.37

S Halep v Cadantu A @ 1.20

S Errani v K Zakapalova @ 1.18

Total Odds of 1.939

Kohlschreiber has excellent results on clay, and smacked Hanescu at Roland Garros. Add the fact that it's in Germany where he's going to feel comfortable and receive support from the crowd for the added boost.

Halep... what's there to say. The former boobage queen owns these small WTA events.

Errani on clay. In Italy. No sweat. I really like Errani cos she's just so good on clay, really only loses to the top 4-5 ranked players while owning the rest. Kinda like the female version of Ferrer.

I placed 3 units on this. Hope it makes sense, happy to hear opinions!

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Hey guys, just thought I'll share this parlay that I came up with for a pretty safe/nice return. All ML.

V Hanescu vs P Kohlschreiber @ 1.37

S Halep v Cadantu A @ 1.20

S Errani v K Zakapalova @ 1.18

Total Odds of 1.939

Kohlschreiber has excellent results on clay, and smacked Hanescu at Roland Garros. Add the fact that it's in Germany where he's going to feel comfortable and receive support from the crowd for the added boost.

Halep... what's there to say. The former boobage queen owns these small WTA events.

Errani on clay. In Italy. No sweat. I really like Errani cos she's just so good on clay, really only loses to the top 4-5 ranked players while owning the rest. Kinda like the female version of Ferrer.

I placed 3 units on this. Hope it makes sense, happy to hear opinions!
    I really do not like to play Errani vs Zakopalova at -600. I actually like Vinci vs the young spanish better here or maybe I would drop Errani's match altogether from this parlay. Halep and Kohl should win, but Errani's previous match was actually a lot closer than the scoreline suggests.

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I really do not like to play Errani vs Zakopalova at -600. I actually like Vinci vs the young spanish better here or maybe I would drop Errani's match altogether from this parlay. Halep and Kohl should win, but Errani's previous match was actually a lot closer than the scoreline suggests.
    Vinci is also looking to break into top-10 for the first time in her life, so she should be busting her ass in the near future.

theballsflop
    Fish

Noted... I'll look at hedging out Errani with Vinci on another parlay possibly.

frugalgambler

Parlayin mentioned in the other thread that Kohl was actually accused to fix matches back in 2007. I hope he is not going to do that in Germany tomorrow, but you never know. Anyway, I am with you on this parlay except I replaced Errani with Vinci. GL bro.

theballsflop
    Fish

2 down, Errani left.

frugalgambler

2 down, Errani left.
    GL buddy. Remind to never take any WTA players at -600, except maybe Halep or Serena. Tough, tough win for Vinci. Really had me on edge, down 1st set and then down a break in the 3rd.

theballsflop
    Fish

Yeah, real balls-clencher that match. She finally out-gassed the gutsy opponent though. GJ

frugalgambler

Yeah, real balls-clencher that match. She finally out-gassed the gutsy opponent though. GJ
    Now there is going to be an interesting final between BFFs. Vinci needs this win a lot more. I might put a unit on her at +240.