tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Alas, I haven't the slightest interest or insight in it. : (

Why is it, do you think, you find it more profitable?
    Variance analysis reaps massive rewards, more so than in other sports, I find.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    Mdf is probably just happy the focus is off of him.. One of the biggest longtime losers on sbr
    My man the big Dick George(what do I mean by that?). Were you on Bartoli? I still don't think Lisicki was a bad play without hindsight, except for going so large. If you don't have a record of all MDFs plays then you don't have nothing. And if the sample is too small then you don't have sht either. Maybe except for being a bad "spot picker."

It almost makes me miss Omar...

Does anyone know what became of him and his three'fiddy? Perhaps he's a casualty of the glorious revolution...
    I assumed he was banned? FYI Omar would own everyone's ass and much more in this thread. I'm sure he's doing just that on the streets.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

He wouldn't pwn my ass so much as burn it, to be fair...

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

HAHAHAHA Omar. HE also would penetrate all our wives.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    In other news UFC is tonight.
    eff that, we got UFC up in hurrr.

in this corner we got the feisty shari!!! and in this corner we got deeeemonay!

okay we need odds on this fight

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

He wouldn't pwn my ass so much as burn it, to be fair...
    HAHAHAHA Omar. HE also would penetrate all our wives.

Only time I've seen this used and it should be retired with him gone. Absolute LEGEND.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

HAHAHAH on a tennis court you don't mess with Dmoney.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Actually I've never called you an "idiot" or any other name. Whereas you've called me a retard and a tard. Maybe you should stop lying? And more importantly be a better role model for not only your children but all the budding tennis players out there since you're not only a parent but a high level tennis player?

Just because you don't bet decent amounts and don't follow those who post across multiple sports, I'm not sure why you'd call them a liar about their bets. He posted them and kept a record. You post yours and keep a record although it hasn't been updated in quite awhile. You continue to call me a liar yet you're in fact the one who is. Again: Show me where I called you a name or said you "win nothing because the payouts are terrible".

You're flouncing around like a chick on Days of Our Lives. Enough now.
    Last post for the "wonder chick" Shari:

1) I NEVER once said you called me "idiot" - it was a general phrase (was not to be taken literally, it was in context) Now, that means that the actual word stands in place of a meaning............ in this case, it meant that you thought I was stupid.
    Should of went to college, it would of helped - esp with the basic math skills.

2) I NEVER once called you a "retard". I called u a tard and went on to explain that tard is not a bad word, it is not even a word. Wow, not only are u a tard, you are NOT smart either, ouch for you.

3) I NEVER once lied about one thing. Ever. I don't need to lie, I am not a little child like you are

4) You don't need to say a DAMN thing about my family you A HOLE! Telling me to be a better role model for my own children??? FUK YOU! You don't know jack shit about me, except what I write on a PUBLIC internet sports forum. Get a clue you freaking loser!

&

You also do NOT need to be talking about my students. What I write on here to MORONS like you and LIARS like you, has nothing to do with anything I do outside of the wonderful SBR forum. You have some G damn nerve to be talking about other people's children.
    YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR MAKING OFFENSIVE REMARKS TO ME ABOUT MY OWN CHILDREN. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE TO GO THERE YOU A HOLE!

5) You keep talking shit about "my" high level of tennis. I absolutely GUARANTEE you that if you started at 4-0 against me and I let you serve, you would EASILY lose 6-4. Easily. You keep making small remarks about my playing ability, LOL!!! You would struggle to win 1 point in any game you and would play, hahaha. Go take a lesson, I teach them sweetheart

6) Did you really say "you don't bet decent amounts"??? LMFAO!! I guess to the average bettor, a decent amount per play is what??? $500 a play do you think?? $700 a play??? ARE YOU THAT DUMB??? I bet between 100-200 per play & sometimes up to 6 plays per day for JUST tennis. You think 500 a day or up to 1200 a day is "not a decent amount"??? You are clueless....

7) How do you have any clue WHO I follow??? You said I don't follow people that cross sports??? How the hell do you know??? You have NO clue in that subject. LMFAO!!! Another flat out LIE. You really are clueless....

8) You call me a liar??? I have never lied about anything on here. YOU are the one who felt the need to cut into my posts, when NO one was talking to you. YOU started all of this with me. And YOU lied about me making "NO" money on high chalk parlays. Again, 100% clueless you are......

9) You watch "Days of our Lives"??? I feel bad for you. Who the fuk watches that crap??? Nice post on that last comment, again 100% pathetic and completely out of context. Shari, if anyone looked like a fool, it was definitely you. Sorry, my buds aren't in this thread & it is not like ANY one backed you up, LOL!!! You feel you need others to fight your battles??? Bec that is WHAT YOU DID TODAY when NO one was even speaking to you.

Guess what?? I don't need people to fight for me. I can take care of myself, like a big boy. LOL!!!!!!

***AND HERE IT IS:

"Mate, I've been working at SBR for 3 years. I've seen many people like you bet high chalk for no money come and go."

Well, to me that clearly states that "I" bet high chalk plays and don't win money or they don't pay any money........
    Well, either way you look at that statement, both are fukking LIES. First off, they pay GOOD money. Second off, I have been on a hot streak lately in tennis winning a bunch of plays.

So, if it MEANS something else (no clue how it could) PLS explain...........

OR stfu bec you keep getting slammed! You can't explain that statement in a positive way bec it was VERY negative and clearly said my plays pay no money or I make no money on my "BIG" chalk parlays. Either way, you LIED & everyone here needs to know that all you are doing is TRYING to cover your azz.

Let it go, you got proven to be a LIAR. Go eat dinner. Move on with your life. You lied, good for you. All this to try to get people to think you are a "good" person??? Pathetic IMO...

Consequently, this is what I posted quite a bit:

"Sorry MDF, you know I always want you to win. And you know how tough to bet the women are. I hope she finds a way, gotta run. BOL."

And I kept posting crap like that DURING the match. Go away Shari, you lied and you know it. Don't fing tell me my plays make no money and don't ever tell any one how to raise their children. I am a great father, go to hell!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ohumad

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

This is my last post, unless we talk UFC tonight

Dmoneytx -5500
    Shari +3500

Wouldn't last one round, LOL!!!

And Demon is right, Shari would be wiped off the court in 30 minutes if we played. Would be a mere warm up for me to get ready for a practice session. Demon is right, on the court, Shari wouldn't say one word to me, she would be put in her place
    I can say that bec I train hard, she probably just finished another box of Girl Scout Cookies and is telling her husband "TODAY" is the day I start going to the gym....... "I promise". LMFAO!!!

Demonata

So much violence. hahahaha. Everybody must be ready for UFC and for people to get punched in the face.

tevari

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Last post for the "wonder chick" Shari:

1) I NEVER once said you called me "idiot" - it was a general phrase (was not to be taken literally, it was in context) Now, that means that the actual word stands in place of a meaning............ in this case, it meant that you thought I was stupid.
    Should of went to college, it would of helped - esp with the basic math skills.

2) I NEVER once called you a "retard". I called u a tard and went on to explain that tard is not a bad word, it is not even a word. Wow, not only are u a tard, you are NOT smart either, ouch for you.

3) I NEVER once lied about one thing. Ever. I don't need to lie, I am not a little child like you are

4) You don't need to say a DAMN thing about my family you A HOLE! Telling me to be a better role model for my own children??? FUK YOU! You don't know jack shit about me, except what I write on a PUBLIC internet sports forum. Get a clue you freaking loser!

&

You also do NOT need to be talking about my students. What I write on here to MORONS like you and LIARS like you, has nothing to do with anything I do outside of the wonderful SBR forum. You have some G damn nerve to be talking about other people's children.
    YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR MAKING OFFENSIVE REMARKS TO ME ABOUT MY OWN CHILDREN. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE TO GO THERE YOU A HOLE!

5) You keep talking shit about "my" high level of tennis. I absolutely GUARANTEE you that if you started at 4-0 against me and I let you serve, you would EASILY lose 6-4. Easily. You keep making small remarks about my playing ability, LOL!!! You would struggle to win 1 point in any game you and would play, hahaha. Go take a lesson, I teach them sweetheart

6) Did you really say "you don't bet decent amounts"??? LMFAO!! I guess to the average bettor, a decent amount per play is what??? $500 a play do you think?? $700 a play??? ARE YOU THAT DUMB??? I bet between 100-200 per play & sometimes up to 6 plays per day for JUST tennis. You think 500 a day or up to 1200 a day is "not a decent amount"??? You are clueless....

7) How do you have any clue WHO I follow??? You said I don't follow people that cross sports??? How the hell do you know??? You have NO clue in that subject. LMFAO!!! Another flat out LIE. You really are clueless....

8) You call me a liar??? I have never lied about anything on here. YOU are the one who felt the need to cut into my posts, when NO one was talking to you. YOU started all of this with me. And YOU lied about me making "NO" money on high chalk parlays. Again, 100% clueless you are......

9) You watch "Days of our Lives"??? I feel bad for you. Who the fuk watches that crap??? Nice post on that last comment, again 100% pathetic and completely out of context. Shari, if anyone looked like a fool, it was definitely you. Sorry, my buds aren't in this thread & it is not like ANY one backed you up, LOL!!! You feel you need others to fight your battles??? Bec that is WHAT YOU DID TODAY when NO one was even speaking to you.

Guess what?? I don't need people to fight for me. I can take care of myself, like a big boy. LOL!!!!!!

***AND HERE IT IS:

"Mate, I've been working at SBR for 3 years. I've seen many people like you bet high chalk for no money come and go."

Well, to me that clearly states that "I" bet high chalk plays and don't win money or they don't pay any money........
    Well, either way you look at that statement, both are fukking LIES. First off, they pay GOOD money. Second off, I have been on a hot streak lately in tennis winning a bunch of plays.

So, if it MEANS something else (no clue how it could) PLS explain...........

OR stfu bec you keep getting slammed! You can't explain that statement in a positive way bec it was VERY negative and clearly said my plays pay no money or I make no money on my "BIG" chalk parlays. Either way, you LIED & everyone here needs to know that all you are doing is TRYING to cover your azz.

Let it go, you got proven to be a LIAR. Go eat dinner. Move on with your life. You lied, good for you. All this to try to get people to think you are a "good" person??? Pathetic IMO...

Consequently, this is what I posted quite a bit:

"Sorry MDF, you know I always want you to win. And you know how tough to bet the women are. I hope she finds a way, gotta run. BOL."

And I kept posting crap like that DURING the match. Go away Shari, you lied and you know it. Don't fing tell me my plays make no money and don't ever tell any one how to raise their children. I am a great father, go to hell!
    here's an observation from my brief 20+ years on earth: the more someone has to substantiate themselves or their claims (all the meanwhile acting very defensively), the more insecure & self conscious a person usually is. the fact that you probably took an hour to type that out and post this probably means you feel like you are lacking in one or more areas. but, i don't mean to be judgmental. best of luck the rest of the tennis season.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    here's an observation from my brief 20+ years on earth: the more someone has to substantiate themselves or their claims (all the meanwhile acting very defensively), the more insecure & self conscious a person usually is. the fact that you probably took an hour to type that out and post this probably means you feel like you are lacking in one or more areas. but, i don't mean to be judgmental. best of luck the rest of the tennis season.
    Little confused by this post T. Kind of talking smack to me saying I am "lacking" in a few areas..... HUH??? Dude, I type lightning fast. Took me all of 10 mins to write that post earlier, not an hour. I would punch a hole in the wall if I sat here and worked on one post for even 20 minutes, let alone an hour. I do admit, what I posted looks quite comprehensive, but honestly, that is just me working at a fast pace and making it look like it took forever bec of all the info. I do that all the time man. My thoughts come quick, clear and concisive. It is easy for me to type something like that in 10 mins, but I do admit........ looks like it took an hour. Damn, another skill set I have, how cool

Don't want to start beef with you T. I never have. Lets not start now man, I always wish you the BOL bro. Have a good night.

Dmoneytx

So much violence. hahahaha. Everybody must be ready for UFC and for people to get punched in the face.
    Fuk yea D!!! I think I want to punch someone in the face tonight.... Bring on the UFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tevari

Agreed. I'm just saying that there's really no point in taking what someone on the internet has to say so literally and personally. it's comical. just walk away or do whatever. no need to write a book. i've been flamed so much on the net on different forums, hell, i even have 3 entries on www.damnyouautocorrect.com. if you're secure enough with yourself you shouldn't feel the need to address every single point she made, valid or not.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Agreed. I'm just saying that there's really no point in taking what someone on the internet has to say so literally and personally. it's comical. just walk away or do whatever. no need to write a book. i've been flamed so much on the net on different forums, hell, i even have 3 entries on www.damnyouautocorrect.com. if you're secure enough with yourself you shouldn't feel the need to address every single point she made, valid or not.
    Actually, I agree with you T. The last few days have been tough for me personally. Family is great, others things are crap. I wasn't looking for a fight, but she sure brought one. I hate when people do that, just cut in and start talking crap when NO one is talking anything to them.
    I do feel secure about myself, for sure, but she was trying to wreck my name in here, I couldn't have that after posting a winning record for 18 months here. Shit, I served for over an hour the other day, mostly 1st serves bec I was so pissed! My damn arm almost fell off, but I kept hammering serves, each one probably getting stronger bec of my anger.
    Tennis, the best sport in the world for taking out aggression.........poor little yellow tennis balls, they never do anything to anyone. I'm cool though, I always give mine an afro. LOL, all the fuz ripped apart bec of the poly strings

Have a good night T.

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread = FAIL

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

this girl is the new Anna K... will never win

First ... 2345