Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

This one is over

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by daddypoker23 View Post
    This the finals in a grand slam.. Bartili, is pump up and showing a lot of positive emotions.. you guys complaining about her giving out fist pumps obviously are upset with there bets

Dude, LOL!!! First of all, I don't bet womens tennis Second of all, I have been complaining of weird fuk Bartoli for a LONG long time! It's NOT that she isn't showing positive emotion, it is EVERY damn point, EVERY shot, she looks like an IDIOT!!! I play a high level of tennis & I can say this without question.

Bartoli is a freak, everyone knows this. Her dad is an idiot & Bartoli has got to be the worst player to watch for tennis purposes, that's my opinon. So I can talk all I want to about her acting like a fool, sorry brotha

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    This one is over
    You might be right, that was an AWFUL game by Lisck. Just like the first set, win the first game, then complete suckage. Bartoli is actually controlling points and OUT hitting Lisck a lot! This line at -225 was a complete JOKE. Should of been -110 either way... Hard to see Lisck coming back now, unless Bartoli has 17 more double faults, LOL!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Dude, LOL!!! First of all, I don't bet womens tennis Second of all, I have been complaining of weird fuk Bartoli for a LONG long time! It's NOT that she isn't showing positive emotion, it is EVERY damn point, EVERY shot, she looks like an IDIOT!!! I play a high level of tennis & I can say this without question.

Bartoli is a freak, everyone knows this. Her dad is an idiot & Bartoli has got to be the worst player to watch for tennis purposes, that's my opinon. So I can talk all I want to about her acting like a fool, sorry brotha
    You also said you were heading out to weed your garden so you didn't hurt your sensitive eyes. I'm on Bartoli so I hope Lisicki goes down in flames but I don't think someone with $1k on Lisicki needs you chirping in his thread about how shitty Lisicki is playing and how bad the WTA is.

Dmoneytx

This one is gearing up to be an EPIC beat down!!! Who would of thought that players of this caliber can actually go into the biggest match of their lives and play this bad??? Lisck doesn't break in THIS game at 1-2 down, no way she even gets into this match...

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Wtf, never thought Bartoli would win. GG my cash.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

This the finals in a grand slam.. Bartili, is pump up and showing a lot of positive emotions.. you guys complaining about her giving out fist pumps obviously are upset with there bets
    she has every right to be positive and upbeat but anyone that knows her, she is a classless turd

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You also said you were heading out to weed your garden so you didn't hurt your sensitive eyes. I'm on Bartoli so I hope Lisicki goes down in flames but I don't think someone with $1k on Lisicki needs you chirping in his thread about how shitty Lisicki is playing and how bad the WTA is.
    First of all "shari", I can post anywhere I want to and to whomever I want to. I can't weed the fing garden bec the sprinkler system turned on and I'm waiting. Second of all, I keep telling MDF (who is a friend of mine) that I hope Lisck gets into this match. Wishing him luck. Third, if I comment on a THREAD that someone put out for THIS match, what the hell is wrong with that??? Liskc IS playing like crap. Should I comment on a thread about THIS match and lie??? Post comments like "Liscki is playing beautiful tennis"??? I am commenting on the FACTS. I rarely watch women's tennis. THIS is why??? LMAO!! Why the hell would that get you all chippy???? LOL!!! Whatevs

Trust me, your comment didn't hurt my feelings, even though you tried. Hahaha...
    And MDF ALWAYS puts down huge wagers on picks like this. It's not like his biggest bet by any means.

PS. That is what the thread is for. When you START a thread about a tennis match, it IS possible that someone "might" come in and comment............. on the "tennis" match. LOL, your post was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh Sheri

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    she has every right to be positive and upbeat but anyone that knows her, she is a classless turd
    Couldn't of said it better, Lisck about to be down 1-4 again, she is CRYING at ad out, OMG!

Dmoneytx

This is Daniella Hantuchova ALL over again, pathetic...

Sorry MDF, you know I always want you to win. And you know how tough to bet the women are. I hope she finds a way, gotta run. BOL.

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

NEVER a good sign when your box is just telling you to.............. "calm down". IT's ok. Bartoli as the Wimbledon Champion, for the love of God I might never even watch another 30 seconds of women's tennis in my life. It is just down right awful. It's boring. Every underdog wins practically bec of NO serves and terrible consistency from ALL the women players.

Gotta head out, I would rather go weed my flower bed than watch anymore of this pathetic tennis. I play tennis, I can't watch this and regress my game. BOL, hope she wakes the fuk up for ya'll...

PS. I sware to God I just saw Lisck crying as she came back from the bathroom break after the first set. THIS Is why you can't bet the women, WAYYYYY to emotional. Crying????? Omg, it's a freaking tennis match, go fing play it! GL ev1!
    If women are such flakes then why not bet dogs nonstop lol...possibly because there's more to it than that? If they were as inconsistent as some people say it seems like it would be a goldmine for a smart tennis bettor.

daddypoker23
    daddypoker23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

You play high level tennis? And complaining about this women who is not as athletic as lisiki but clearly outplaying her where it matter most. Obviously we look at things differently.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    If women are such flakes then why not bet dogs nonstop lol...possibly because there's more to it than that? If they were as inconsistent as some people say it seems like it would be a goldmine for a smart tennis bettor.

IF I "did" bet womens tennis regularly, I would...

Dmoneytx

You play high level tennis? And complaining about this women who is not as athletic as lisiki but clearly outplaying her where it matter most. Obviously we look at things differently.
    What the heck does "my" rank of #5 in Texas in 4.5 singles have ANYTHING to do with a inferior athletic woman beating another one??? And I complain about Bartoli bec watching her play is disgusting! HELLO???? Ya, we do look at things differently bec you don't even know what I have been commenting on then. LOL!!! Whatevs

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is sad. Did no one teach Lisicki to fight? Shes like a big baby. Her mom looks like she has had "issues" as well.
    If I bet, i would have bet Lisicki 2-0, just because Bartelli looks like she eats burgers non stop.

shari91

First of all "shari", I can post anywhere I want to and to whomever I want to. I can't weed the fing garden bec the sprinkler system turned on and I'm waiting. Second of all, I keep telling MDF (who is a friend of mine) that I hope Lisck gets into this match. Wishing him luck. Third, if I comment on a THREAD that someone put out for THIS match, what the hell is wrong with that??? Liskc IS playing like crap. Should I comment on a thread about THIS match and lie??? Post comments like "Liscki is playing beautiful tennis"??? I am commenting on the FACTS. I rarely watch women's tennis. THIS is why??? LMAO!! Why the hell would that get you all chippy???? LOL!!! Whatevs

Trust me, your comment didn't hurt my feelings, even though you tried. Hahaha...
    And MDF ALWAYS puts down huge wagers on picks like this. It's not like his biggest bet by any means.

PS. That is what the thread is for. When you START a thread about a tennis match, it IS possible that someone "might" come in and comment............. on the "tennis" match. LOL, your post was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh Sheri
    Mate, I've been working at SBR for 3 years. I've seen many people like you bet high chalk for no money come and go. I've also seen people like you who are nowhere to be seen before a match pop in during or after to act like some know it all. Wow, good on you for saying Lisicki sucks this match. I'm sure all your high level tennis playing helped you come to that conclusion. If you're such a "friend" of MDF why not be quiet already and ditch the caps lock and ??????????????????????? for all of our sake. Good luck with those super risky -300 parlays of yours.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

you might not like Bartoli because she is no playing the tennis you like or maybe because she doesnt look loke Sharapova, but to speak like this about her is just idiotic ... if only 10 WTA players and 10 ATP players would have her mentality tennis would be 10 times better than it is now

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

make bartolli sweat a little at least. down 5-4. if she ties it at 5 she will take this set. this is HUGE

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disgusting performance by Lisicki. Good thing it was fast and furious.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    you might not like Bartoli because she is no playing the tennis you like or maybe because she doesnt look loke Sharapova, but to speak like this about her is just idiotic ... if only 10 WTA players and 10 ATP players would have her mentality tennis would be 10 times better than it is now
    and regardless of whom she played against, she won the Wimbledon without losing 1 set

Dillonious Monk

IF I "did" bet womens tennis regularly, I would...
    Just saying, if what your saying is true, it seems would create a lot of lucrative underdog chances.

Dmoneytx

Mate, I've been working at SBR for 3 years. I've seen many people like you bet high chalk for no money come and go. I've also seen people like you who are nowhere to be seen before a match pop in during or after to act like some know it all. Wow, good on you for saying Lisicki sucks this match. I'm sure all your high level tennis playing helped you come to that conclusion. If you're such a "friend" of MDF why not be quiet already and ditch the caps lock and ??????????????????????? for all of our sake. Good luck with those super risky -300 parlays of yours.
    "Mate", I have been here for over a year and a half. Half as long as your LONG stretch, as YOU put it, LOL!!! You talk like you have been here 20 years Who cares how long u have been here??? LOL.

And I bet "high" chalk for "NO" money??? Really retard??? LMAO. Do you want me to go back and recap my Wimbledon for you??? HMMM, lets see......... My last few bets in tennis, Wimbledon, were: -115, -125, -335 (win was SO easy), -125, -145, -111, -131, -107, +112, +106, +112 again, and so on.....

I stopped counting bec I got bored. Think I went 8-3 on just those 11. So "Mate" you need to shut the hell up bec you OBVIOUSLY talk smack when you do not know what you are talking about.

And have you seen me "go" anywhere as you so stated "people LIKE me"???? LMFAO!!! People like me win money, I'm sure you have tailed a few of my plays, you are welcome

And yes, I put -300's or whatever the F I want to in my parlays, but they don't pay out at -300 "Mate", LOL!!! Nice try, go fuk with someone else liar.

Dmoneytx

LMFAO!!! Shari thinks that +112 to -145 payouts are NO money???? What a tard! LOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Idiotic??? LOL!!!!!! I have been watching Bartoli for OVER 10 years, hahahaha!!!! Whatevs

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious question ... Has Bartoli ever been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder?

I know players get nervous and antsy, but they typically can remain calm without needing all that movement and bouncing. I'm not knocking what she does. If that's what helps Bartoli find her center and win matches, it's perfectly OK. At least, I don't have a problem with it. I'm just curious as to whether she has actually been told that she has an anxiety problem.

Am I coming out of left field with this question?

Tmuston Beltics

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 12:34 PM.

Tmuston Beltics

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post

I know players get nervous and antsy, but they typically can remain calm without needing all that movement and bouncing. I'm know knocking what she does. If that's what helps Bartoli find her center and win matches, it's perfectly OK. At least, I don't have a problem with it. I'm just curious as to whether she has actually been told that she has an anxiety problem.

I think she does that to tilt her opponents.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Idiotic??? LOL!!!!!! I have been watching Bartoli for OVER 10 years, hahahaha!!!! Whatevs
    well I guess you could have used this time to do something else

brnsnd
    Update your status
    brnsnd's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel for you man. I lost a dime and had a parlay destroyed because of this shitty final.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol

Haha

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    Wtf, never thought Bartoli would win. GG my cash.
    WTA strikes again. I did not see this result coming though. Hope it wasn't anything too bad.

Right on cue, Lisk up 40-15, two huge errors on sitting balls. WTA will give you ulcers. And now a HORRIBLE LAZZZZZY backhand into the MIDDLE/BOTTOM of the net for Lisck. Ewww! Not good for Lisck backers. That was NO knee bend at all, stiff as a board groundie, Wow, at this stage of the tment, don't expect to see that huh???

Just gonna be a back and forth match, no clear better player here.

And who the FUK can watch Bartoli give HUGE HUGE fistpumps after Lisck hits it in the net????!! It is EVERY point with HUGE gestures and it is annoying as fuk!!!! Like she won the final point when she wins "any" point. LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!! Bartoli just did a HUGE fist pump when Lisck double faulted!!! Hilarious!!!! And now Bartoli about to win the first set 6-1!!!! OUCH!!!
    WELCOME to the WTA, the worst sport to bet on in the world, IMO. Lisck looking horrid!!! Errors everywhere! Watch her win the second set 6-1, LMFAO!!!
    She's a bit like Jerzy-Shorts in how she bothers and even intimidates her opponents, which should be even more effective on the emotional train-wrecks of the WTA.

This is Daniella Hantuchova ALL over again, pathetic...

Sorry MDF, you know I always want you to win. And you know how tough to bet the women are. I hope she finds a way, gotta run. BOL.
    Could you explain that DH reference please? Is it a reference to DH or Lisicki in a match against DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    It IS a goldmine!!!

shari91

LMFAO!!! Shari thinks that +112 to -145 payouts are NO money???? What a tard! LOL!!!
    Did you "resort" "to" "calling" ME NAMES because you "eat" chalk FOR a "LIVING"??????????????????????????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Did THE "truth" HURT????????????????????? Pretty sure "calling" a "poster" a "name" in a "subforum" IS an "SBR VIOLATION". Uh oh. Go CRAWL.... "back" IN "your" hole because YOU'RE "embarrassing" yourself NOW.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Theboy1dur

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Did you "resort" "to" "calling" ME NAMES because you "eat" chalk FOR a "LIVING"??????????????????????????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Did THE "truth" HURT????????????????????? Pretty sure "calling" a "poster" a "name" in a "subforum" IS an "SBR VIOLATION". Uh oh. Go CRAWL.... "back" IN "your" hole because YOU'RE "embarrassing" yourself NOW.
    U forgot to bold a line or 2
    Last edited by Gus Fring; 07-06-13 at 09:57 AM.

daddypoker23
    daddypoker23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post

I know players get nervous and antsy, but they typically can remain calm without needing all that movement and bouncing. I'm not knocking what she does. If that's what helps Bartoli find her center and win matches, it's perfectly OK. At least, I don't have a problem with it. I'm just curious as to whether she has actually been told that she has an anxiety problem.

If you play tennis competitively its a physical and surprisingly mentally exhausting game.. You have to find ways to keep your focus.. Some tennis players jump around others play with there raquets..Everyone is a little different.. She probably jump around more the usual today..but am not surprise look what shes playing for. She probably wont ever get a other chance.. Proud of the way she played..

as for Lisickie, when she was down 2-5 second set.. she finally said screw it and let go her "perfect game plan"and just played tennis with nothing to lose. Unfortunately, a little to late.. still a great run but it most very disappointing for her knowing she's the better player but didnt have it where it matter most..

Dillonious Monk

well I guess you could have used this time to do something else
    At least after the 10 years he finally realized he didn't like it.

First 12345 Last