Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Absolutely disgusted with Ferrer

Playing a broken man, and plays like absolute dogsh!t....no sense of urgency....NO NOTHING!

I'll blame it on the sbr jinx. I'll continue keeping my plays quiet, and posting after the matches.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Playing a broken man, and plays like absolute dogsh!t....no sense of urgency....NO NOTHING!

I'll blame it on the sbr jinx. I'll continue keeping my plays quiet, and posting after the matches.
    Please just don't post at all, whats the point of posting after?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frugalgambler

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Yes sbr made ferrer lose.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Don't think there was anything he could do. Simply outclassed by Delpo. Disgusted with myself for reading so much into the h2h.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Had u watched ferrers previous matches u would have known this guy is gased from all the tennis lately

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I'll continue posting after the matches.
    delpo just wanted to end it there so badly, he fought like hell. ferrer is just not as strong and delpo was fighting for his life. sorry if i jinxed it, but i think posting predictions is way more fun than posting after.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

U kiddin bro. Ferrer played his heart out, Delpo just played alike a champ today. Nothing he could do.

Demonata

HAHAHA acting like Del Po winning is a huge upset... Del Po is a great player.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was really a tough match to bet on. Ferrer had struggled some, but the Del Potro injury really warranted further watching. Anyone who bet him today and thought it would be easy is a f-ing liar through and through.

I hope Delpo is fairly healthy and can at least give a decent performance in the semis. Guy has so much talent, but has had unlucky injuries since his US Open win. If he could stay healthy, he slides into the Top 5 and is a threat for all Slams.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

theballsflop...played his heart out?
    THe man didn't break Delpo one time.......thats called complacency. A returner of his class, needs to get a lick of Delpo's serve which isnt by any stretch dominating.

Guys, Delpo was ailing. If healthy, not an upset at all.

Demonata

People kept talking about Del Pos injury but didn't seem to bother him last match. A guy that makes it that far in a grand slam is not going to let a small injury like that bother him and he showed it today. I thought Del Po would win in 4 sets but didn't think in straight sets.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

did u even see how Delpo was serving. I think only Murray at his peak can return his serves consistently enough to trouble him.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

All credit to Po'Mo in my opinion. Ferrer didn't play a poor match overall. Average to me.