ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's happening...

I'm taking the two dogs plus the points later today (Haas and Tomic). It looks like another bloody day at the top

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You based this off of one outcome eh?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

ThingsFallApart

That and practically every dog covering today....

ThingsFallApart

I was just taking a long look at a Jerzy future last night....

I think one of the remaining 3 big dogs goes down today. Berdy looks primed....we'll see

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Tomic will get crushed, especially after some pre game comments to fire Berdych up.

Haas I give a chance to win a set but that's it. The upset has happened, now it's best to fade Lisicki next round.

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    Tomic will get crushed, especially after some pre game comments to fire Berdych up.

Haas I give a chance to win a set but that's it. The upset has happened, now it's best to fade Lisicki next round.
    Crushed? He has been one of the most consistent guys of the tourney so far. I can't decide if I wanna take him first set or the match over...

Edit: Consistent in terms serves and unforced errors, I'm aware he didnt win in straights up till now.

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You based this off of one outcome eh?
    EP I thought you of all people wouldn't come in to someones thread bashing. After all the people you had bash your second half NCAAB and tennis plays that would only show up if you lost, what gives? I'm not saying you have to agree with me but as someone that openly posts plays not sure why the sarcastic backhand is needed (especially when I said plus points not outright).

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I've watched all his games, he's a fraud waiting to be exposed you watch. Mental fortitude of a gnat. I'm Australian and have to suffer watching him all the time so I know his game.

Gasquet didn't have a big enough serve to get the easy points, Berdych does. And once Tomic gets behind a set - which he hasn't yet in the tournament - he will crumble.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    EP I thought you of all people wouldn't come in to someones thread bashing. After all the people you had bash your second half NCAAB and tennis plays that would only show up if you lost, what gives? I'm not saying you have to agree with me but as someone that openly posts plays not sure why the sarcastic backhand is needed (especially when I said plus points not outright).
    Bashing? Sheesh. One sentence with a question mark is bashing now? Oops, did it again. Apologies.

That was sarcastic BTW. Now, you can see the difference.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm on Tomic too. Only for $75 though as I don't trust him to fight back if he gets behind in the match. If he manages to get ahead though, I think his style is going to frustrate Berdych and give him the win. GL to us!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

tomic is gone all he basically has is the backhand down the line, haas has a better chance might be tight.

ThingsFallApart

Bashing? Sheesh. One sentence with a question mark is bashing now? Oops, did it again. Apologies.

Eh whatever, I'm not sensitive, I think I'm just antsy waiting for this all to start.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

QP with cheese!

Starting to sound O.G Phanboy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scILa5iPBcg

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Joker/ Haas under 36