benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'd guess -200 to -220, the former was around the odds when they were last meant to meet on hard court, and Lisicki might get a slight lift for grass.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

lisicki opened at -200 yesterday.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    This is truly a tough call in my opinion. This is reminiscent of Soderling beating Nadal as far as the impact of the W. It's not that Soderling didn't have the talent, but you had a guy who did not lose at Roland Garros ... period.

Here, it's not that Lisicki didn't have the talent to beat Serena, but Serena had dominated almost every match from the French Open through her last match prior to Lisicki today. 34 match win streak.

Soderling was able to follow up his win and made the Finals before getting blown out by Federer. I do think he had a much easier opponent the following round in Davydenko than Lisicki has in Kanepi.

The interesting factor though is that Lisicki is now in the favorite's spot, not the underdog spot that she relishes. To me, that gives someone like Kanepi something to motivate themselves now. I can beat the girl who beat Serena. This one and Li-Radwanksa to me are the two QFs that should be really good.

The biggest thing is that all the girls can see themself winning Fukking wimbledon now when Serena isent around

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

the theory didnt pan out as I thought with LiSICKi

eagle did know that Sabine wasnt a flash in the pan like the other let-down spots though

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If the theory worked 100% of the time we'd all be millionaires. I started to get worried when I saw every man and his dog on Kanepi as the underdog ...

Anyways, hopefully people now abandon the let down angle and I'll go back to making my plays privately

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

add Victoria Duval to the list

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I don't know. This applies to tennis, but does it apply to WTA?

First 12