Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Youwager.eu sucks for tennis betting!!!

The most they allow you to bet is 300 per match on parlay and only singles match which is bs!!!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Try Americasbookie.com. I had an account with them bec of a free play I won and then just kept hitting winners to get to about 500 real cash. I got into their tennis. NO parlays on any tennis lines, period. Only straight plays & they had them capped at $100 max for win amount. Horrible, would never deposit with them solely bec of that. Betus is a horrible book period, I had to show a picture one time of my tennis wager bec they said I never "placed it". Bunch of lying azz crooks at Betus, sware to God, they flat out lied to me & I went thru an entire process to make them fund my account bec I actually had proof by some random chance. I left them immediately after that. Betonline took 4 months to pay me $2800. It was horrible. They ended up sending me FOUR diff checks from banks in China, no joke & they kept apologizing about breaking the payments out and the length of time. IT was horrid. I would never go back to that book, ever. Most books suck for tennis, they don't know the game. They don't know the players. With my experience, most books are stupid when it comes to tennis, amazing bec this is their job!!! Makes me laugh...