beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

All England First Round doggie upsets/sides and totals and futures..

All are 1 unit unless noted..as well as totals..

Doo Doo Brown +173/Over 39.5 -120..You all know my fasicnation with Dreddy..Regardless I think he can hang and beat Lopez here with his serve and volley game.But playing the over as Doo Doo has a return game as good as Me and EP playing doubles.

Edmund/Janowicz over 38.5 -120..Edmund showed spunk last tourney and should be warmed up.Maybe a few jitter for the polish rifle gets this in 4 sets..

Turnsonov +575 .5 units...Haas had a poor grass court warmup and Turnsonov has been know to bounce a good player now and then.Line inflated a bit due to Haas French Open run.

Rochus +375 .5 unit Little fukker always a pain in the ass on grass.Got in as a LL and this he is getting old in the tooth and this might be the last roundup for him

Elias +925 .25 unit.. Just a small fade of Dolgo who is in horrible ass form a the moment. Not much else to say really.

Kuznetsov +325 .5 unit...Just think the line on Sjisling is way too much.Before the french Kuz was having a great year.I think he knows he can make up for it with a win or two here.

De Bakker +125...Bookies still make James a fav, dude has done nothing in forever..Value here

Haider-Mauer/Soeda under 38 -110..Haider makes his living on clay, grass and hard are not his best surfaces.Soda-can is nothing special but should make quick work here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WTA...Make sure you have bullets in your gun and Meds for your heart..Ok here goes..

Puig +515 .5 unit..Girl has some chops and Erranis crap style is negated on grass somewhat..

Stephens +125...Hell of a price..So what if Hampton played well on clay..figured sloane would be -150 here.

Murgurza -5 -110..Keo's record here is absolutely horrible..fade fade..

Jankovic -6..-110..Think she is primed and ready to do well this year..Could be 100% wrong but she whips Konta

Pavly/Pironkova over 21.5 -125...Who the fukk knows? 15 breaks of serve coming up.

Matteck-Sands +185..Dam what a bad draw for Kerber.Beth has a new diet, new mojo, confidence..2 months ago this line would be +350..

Robson +205..Great British hope has had a piss-poor lead up but I think she gets it done in front of the home folks.

Futures bets...

ATP

Sports book donation bet, (dont follow this one)..Nadal blows up knee, Fed pulls his back out. Wawrinka gets food poisoning and 2 live crew arrives for the final in the Royal Box..
    Dustin Brown to win Wimbledon 5000-1..Risk .10 units

Lopez to win Quarter +6600 .25 units

Kohlschreiber to win quarter +1400 . 5unit

Janowicz to win quarter +4000 . 25 units..

Malissee to win Quarter +10000 .25 units..

WTA..

Halep to win Quarter +800..1 unit.

Flipkens to win Quarter +3300 .5 unit

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

mladenovic +1.5 sets +750

i think is decent. sharapova definitely puts the pedal down and doesnt give away sets, but mladenovic is a quality opponent given the line.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

giles simon +120

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Hampton had a good grass warmup. I have no idea what Stevens has been doing. I would have thought Hampton would closer to -200. I am actually very surprised that Vekic is only -140 against Cetkovska. I think that line should be closer to -200, given the ranking disparity the recent play by Vekic.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Puig looking good. Great pick!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    All are 1 unit unless noted..as well as totals..

Doo Doo Brown +173 WIN/ Over 39.5 -120 LOSS..You all know my fasicnation with Dreddy..Regardless I think he can hang and beat Lopez here with his serve and volley game.But playing the over as Doo Doo has a return game as good as Me and EP playing doubles.

Edmund/Janowicz over 38.5 -120 LOSS..Edmund showed spunk last tourney and should be warmed up.Maybe a few jitter for the polish rifle gets this in 4 sets..

Turnsonov +575 LOSS.5 units...Haas had a poor grass court warmup and Turnsonov has been know to bounce a good player now and then.Line inflated a bit due to Haas French Open run.

Rochus +375 LOSS.5 unit Little fukker always a pain in the ass on grass.Got in as a LL and this he is getting old in the tooth and this might be the last roundup for him

Elias +925 LOSS .25 unit.. Just a small fade of Dolgo who is in horrible ass form a the moment. Not much else to say really.

Kuznetsov +325 LOSS .5 unit...Just think the line on Sjisling is way too much.Before the french Kuz was having a great year.I think he knows he can make up for it with a win or two here.

De Bakker +125 LOSS...Bookies still make James a fav, dude has done nothing in forever..Value here

Haider-Mauer/Soeda under 38 WIN -110..Haider makes his living on clay, grass and hard are not his best surfaces.Soda-can is nothing special but should make quick work here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WTA...Make sure you have bullets in your gun and Meds for your heart..Ok here goes..

Puig +515 WIN .5 unit..Girl has some chops and Erranis crap style is negated on grass somewhat..

Stephens +125 WIN...Hell of a price..So what if Hampton played well on clay..figured sloane would be -150 here.

Murgurza -5 -110 WIN..Keo's record here is absolutely horrible..fade fade..

Jankovic -6..-110 PUSH..Think she is primed and ready to do well this year..Could be 100% wrong but she whips Konta

Pavly/Pironkova over 21.5 -125 LOSS...Who the fukk knows? 15 breaks of serve coming up.

Matteck-Sands +185 LOSS.Dam what a bad draw for Kerber.Beth has a new diet, new mojo, confidence..2 months ago this line would be +350..

Robson +205 WIN..Great British hope has had a piss-poor lead up but I think she gets it done in front of the home folks.

Futures bets...

ATP

Sports book donation bet, (dont follow this one)..Nadal blows up knee, Fed pulls his back out. Wawrinka gets food poisoning and 2 live crew arrives for the final in the Royal Box..
    Dustin Brown to win Wimbledon 5000-1..Risk .10 units
    Now down to 1000-1 from 5000-1 DOO DOO Power..

Lopez to win Quarter +6600 .25 units

Kohlschreiber to win quarter +1400 . 5unit LOSS

Janowicz to win quarter +4000 . 25 units. With Nadal out here he comes!.

Malissee to win Quarter +10000 .25 units.. LOSS

WTA..

Halep to win Quarter +800..1 unit.

Flipkens to win Quarter +3300 .5 unit
    6-10-1 +2.2..

2nd round picks coming up..