Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Navarro a +150 and rising??

any reason of this?

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Halep has been playing well. I already took her personally.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Halep has been playing well. I already took her personally.
    actually that is an understatment ... she is playing some great tennis lately ... second final in-a-row for Halep, and if she wins it will be second tourney won in-a-row

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

do yall have halep parlayed with anyone?

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    actually that is an understatment ... she is playing some great tennis lately ... second final in-a-row for Halep, and if she wins it will be second tourney won in-a-row
    this is semis, but close. now navarro is not a gimme so i think the odds are not too skewed.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

I have halep -2,5

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

this is semis, but close. now navarro is not a gimme so i think the odds are not too skewed.
    yeah, you are right ... I was too excited about betting on Halep ... but she easily won 6-3 6-2 so she just qulified for her second in-a-row final

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I made a very large wager on Halep....and wish I would have put even more. I think I would have played Halep at -250.

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I made a very large wager on Halep....and wish I would have put even more. I think I would have played Halep at -250.
    Wow, ballsy. I know she has been playing great lately, but still, this is WTA. Congrats! Who do you have in the final ?

Regul8er
    Wordd

If Halep is under -200 I'll be on her again.....if she's in the -200 to -250 range, which I think she will be.....I'll pass.

Not taking Flipkens under any circumstance.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Betonline has Halep at -165 right now. I will prolly bet to win 2 more units. I still cant believe I got her at +225 vs Vinci a few days ago.
    Halep has made my week.

frugalgambler

If Halep is under -200 I'll be on her again.....if she's in the -200 to -250 range, which I think she will be.....I'll pass.

Not taking Flipkens under any circumstance.
    Glad we are on the same page. Flipkens is playing at home is higher rated and this has been an underdog week so I think the books will open way under -200 for Halep. If not, I will probably take Halep GL. I am actually surprised Flipkens did not have a harder time with Muguruza today.

Have you been following the other tourney: Vesnina vs Hampton in the final. I really like Vesnina's chances there: played well lately, not too mentally fragile and a good grass-court and doubles player.

Regul8er
    Wordd

YA.....I have won with both Vesnina and Hampton this week.
    I will probably pass on this one......hard for me to get a read. Hampton impressed today being down a set and 5-6 and down 0-30, winning the set and then the 3rd.

But as you said, being mentally tough isn't seen much in the WTA....and the ones who own it, typically do well.

frugalgambler

YA.....I have won with both Vesnina and Hampton this week.
    I will probably pass on this one......hard for me to get a read. Hampton impressed today being down a set and 5-6 and down 0-30, winning the set and then the 3rd.

But as you said, being mentally tough isn't seen much in the WTA....and the ones who own it, typically do well.
    I was thinking 1u on Vesnina and 2u on Halep. Now, I knew that Hampton is a tough girl, but wow I did not know about her comeback today, was not following the match. Might pass on Vesnina then. Thanks for the info !

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Glad we are on the same page. Flipkens is playing at home is higher rated and this has been an underdog week so I think the books will open way under -200 for Halep. If not, I will probably take Halep GL. I am actually surprised Flipkens did not have a harder time with Muguruza today.

Have you been following the other tourney: Vesnina vs Hampton in the final. I really like Vesnina's chances there: played well lately, not too mentally fragile and a good grass-court and doubles player.
    I believe Flippers is Belgian, and that the Tournament is in the Netherlands. Close though...

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I believe Flippers is Belgian, and that the Tournament is in the Netherlands. Close though...
    Right, my bad. Flipkens should be Flemish though so the crowd (if any) will be on her side.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I agree. Especially with Malisse now gone, the X-man crowd should all flock over to her...