q9fhns
    q9fhns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

tennis betting rules @ Admiral

https://www.admiralbet.com/help/EN_a..._RefHeading__D

>> 3. Match betting - If one player withdraws or is disqualified and the match has already started the player progressing to the next round will be considered the winner. If the match has not yet started, all bets will be void.

According to their rules, if a player withdraw during his match, will a match bet on the player progressing to the next round win ?
    Last edited by q9fhns; 06-18-13 at 07:39 PM.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

.... It sounds like you answered your own questions.
    If there is a match Player A v. Player B and the match has started and Player B sprains their ankle and withdraws - if you had a bet on player B, you would lose that wager. If you had a bet on Player A, you would win that wager.
    If the player gets deathly ill or pulls something in warmups, then the wager is void and your money is returned.
    COMPRENDE??

q9fhns

I wanted to know whether I didn't misunderstand their rules or not because my bet on Michael Llodra was void despite Benoit Paire's withdrawal at 1st set. Thank you mtc44380. I will claim this to Admiral.

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Admiralbet.com SBR Rating "D".

Looks like admiralbet screwed you on a winning wager.

q9fhns

Quote Originally Posted by thirtytwo View Post
    Looks like admiralbet screwed you on a winning wager.
    I think so too. I emailed to them. They replied 4 hour later as below.

'we will inform you as soon we have a solution for this case.'

Their first reply was quick, however just a sentence above. I will keep posting an update.

q9fhns

I received their 2nd reply.

we are sorry for the delay due a technical reason this took longer than usual. The bet is now settled with the correct odd.

I don't think the reason is true. I feel like they just wanted to deceive their customers and steal their winnigs expecting us not to notice the issue. That's because would they correct the void bet even if I didn't claim it to them ?

You should be careful of like this case when use Admiral. If only you notice an issue and claim it by yourself, they will correct it. But If you don't, you will lose your money.
    Last edited by q9fhns; 06-20-13 at 05:14 AM.