beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

RedFoo starts his US Open Quest on Wednesday in Cali!!

http://tennis.si.com/2013/06/18/redf...oria-azarenka/

And the tourney officials gave the fukker a bye into the 2nd round...Idiots..Guy has not played and has no ranking and he gets a free pass..

He plays either Scott Gray or Mahmut Dulumpinar. Cant believe I found the draw but here it is..http://tennislink.usta.com/Tournamen....aspx?T=137578

Dmoney we need a breakdown of his chances.Maybe you have played or know of his opponents??

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I'll take under 0.5 games won at -500, please. What a colossal waste of time and energy.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    http://tennis.si.com/2013/06/18/redf...oria-azarenka/

And the tourney officials gave the fukker a bye into the 2nd round...Idiots..Guy has not played and has no ranking and he gets a free pass..

He plays either Scott Gray or Mahmut Dulumpinar. Cant believe I found the draw but here it is..http://tennislink.usta.com/Tournamen....aspx?T=137578

Dmoney we need a breakdown of his chances.Maybe you have played or know of his opponents??
    Great post Beef!!! Haha. Ya, I will look at the draws and see if I recognize anyone. I give that fukking clown about NO chance to do shiit to qualify, LOL!!! I would like to play RedFoo to be honest with ya. Stream that shiit and ev1 on SBR can watch me beat his asss down. I have had a few people ask if I was going to try to do this qualifiying thing that is about to start, uh...... no thanks. The guys that are actually going to be the ones towards the end of this are actually going to be really good. RedFoo is a moron IMO, just my opinion

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    I'll take under 0.5 games won at -500, please. What a colossal waste of time and energy.
    If I find this line tevari, I'm all in LOL!!!! That was hilarious!!! Under half a game at -500, HAHAHA!!! You crack me up dude, for real

Dmoneytx

I'll check it tonight Beef. I have lessons in 45 mins and I'm trying to record the basketball game now and get little one to the pool. You will see something later for sure...

beefcake
    Update your status

Thanks! I bet his match might be streamed somewhere. If I find it I will post a link tomorrow.

beefcake
    Update your status

Youre bet would have lost tevari...He lost 6-1,6-2!!!

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Youre bet would have lost tevari...He lost 6-1,6-2!!!
    Wow. I bet he can be Vika's warm up partner, or wait, he is already.

Dmoneytx

Red Foo = Stephan Gordy

Red Doo doo got hammered 1 & 2. I just saw the results. I do see one player in there I know, he is in the semis already - Josh Pompan, real solid. Doo doo red had zero chance, the guy is a fing clown. I wish I could of got a live link to see Stephan Gordy get his asss kicked, would of been worth packing a bowl and having a good laugh

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Perhaps RedPoo is Monfils' doppelgänger. They act and appear as one...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Perhaps RedPoo is Monfils' doppelgänger. They act and appear as one...
    Dude, all you do is fing crack me up man with your comments, Hahaha!!! But u are right, they do act and show up as one, LOL!!!