pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Lets smack this!!!!

ferrer,anderson,stan, and cardinals................. 250-810!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! locked and loaded!!!! you dudes know what to do!!!!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Cubs ML tonight, so I have to root against your bet, but going against me is a great sign for any gambler a vast majority of the time.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    I'm on Cubs ML tonight, so I have to root against your bet, but going against me is a great sign for any gambler a vast majority of the time.
    that's awesome I would say gl on cubs but I cant lol and im a cubs fan

pinnacle420

in your case just sub the cards for the braves same payout

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I got ferrer, Anderson, stan and boston bruins..how confident are you in Anderson and stanislas?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a good week to bet big favorites in tennis.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Not a good week to bet big favorites in tennis.
    ya I know the greatest grass tourney on the face of the earth is coming up but these 3 guys should not lose they should be focused and ready to roll!!!..... but yes I agree with you for the mostpart phan.. but ferrer stan and Anderson are 3 vets don't wont phuck around!!! should be business as normal!!

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    I got ferrer, Anderson, stan and boston bruins..how confident are you in Anderson and stanislas?
    should be fine!!!

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

k, let's cash this b*tch! Bruins just won so now I need tennis to pull through for me.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Wawrinka won't fukk around? Parlay should hit but guys not showing up is too much of a problem.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Wawrinka and/or Anderson lose personally. Wawrinka has never been a good grass court player no matter his form on other surfaces. Anderson coming off a slight shoulder issue. He might be fine, but Benneteau would be tough regardless thre and Anderson is really in this tourney to get practice time on court. Results won't matter to most of them .... except Ferrer. I do think Ferrer wins, but even he has a tough match-up.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I think Wawrinka and/or Anderson lose personally. Wawrinka has never been a good grass court player no matter his form on other surfaces. Anderson coming off a slight shoulder issue. He might be fine, but Benneteau would be tough regardless thre and Anderson is really in this tourney to get practice time on court. Results won't matter to most of them .... except Ferrer. I do think Ferrer wins, but even he has a tough match-up.
    Agree. Wawrinka is terrible on grass. I am playing Sijsling ML and GL and the same for Benneteau.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    ya I know the greatest grass tourney on the face of the earth is coming up but these 3 guys should not lose they should be focused and ready to roll!!!..... but yes I agree with you for the mostpart phan.. but ferrer stan and Anderson are 3 vets don't wont phuck around!!! should be business as normal!!
    Wawrinka and Anderson won't fukk around? Based on all the times they've fukked around the past ten years I presume...

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

cool story bro

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    cool story bro
    What are you, twelve?