MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

16 yr old VEKIC will beat Hantuchova today to take the title....Vekic is a solid play

We've been winning nicely on Hantuchova the last few days but I think the slovakian's run will end today against the 16 yr old tennis phenom. Vekic is an incredible talent and she has the game to be a top twenty player very soon. She's been mowing down players like dominoes with her powerful groundstrokes and I believe Hantuchova will be her next victim. Both of these women possess a similar game with strong serves and powerful groundstrokes. However , I believe Vekic is the more consistent of the two at the moment.

I know it's difficult to lay money on such a young player in the final but I've studied closely every match Vekic has played this tournament and she is the real deal. Hantuchova will need all her energy today and playing 8 hrs and three tough 3 setters over the last 72 hrs will not help the cause. I don't believe she'll have enough to hang with the lively Vekic.

VEKIC wins her first title today and getting her as a +120 dog is a bonus..........Best of Luck.

------------------------------------------- VEKIC +120 -----------------------------------
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 06-16-13 at 12:22 AM.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount : 500.00 / 600.00(USD)
    Accepted : 6/15/2013 9:53PM - PST

Sport / Period : WTA Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : D. Vekic
    Time : 6/16/2013 5:05:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +120
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action. The spread and total are based on sets and the full match must be completed for action. On first set betting, 1st set must be completed for money line wagers to be valid.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Have you seen her play Rybarikova yesterday ? Vekic seemed to have some fitness issues in the 2nd set. If not for the rain delay at the end of the 2nd set, I think she would have lost in 3. Perhaps o22 might be a better bet ?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Have you seen her play Rybarikova yesterday ? Vekic seemed to have some fitness issues in the 2nd set. If not for the rain delay at the end of the 2nd set, I think she would have lost in 3. Perhaps o22 might be a better bet ?
    I don't think so. Don't forget, Rybarikova is a very strong grass court player. Much better than Hantuchova's last two opponents on grass.

frugalgambler

You convinced me. I have not seen Hantuchova play this year, but from the past experience her game should be weaker than Rybarikova's, with a weak 2nd serve and streaks of double-faults. I am sold on Vekic.

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

agree that vekic appeared to be saved by the bell against rybar with the delay. meanwhile, hantuchova served poorly today, so its a toss-up to me.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

The Over 22 is a decent bet but if you're gonna be sold on Vekic, why not take her and you get much better odds at the moment. I'm also hesitant on that over/under because if Vekic gets off to a strong start and Hantuchova has trouble serving, a straight set win is not out of the question.

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    The Over 22 is a decent bet but if you're gonna be sold on Vekic, why not take her and you get much better odds at the moment. I'm also hesitant on that over/under because if Vekic gets off to a strong start and Hantuchova has trouble serving, a straight set win is not out of the question.
    I took her straight up, thanks for the advice. I also decided to parlay Hernych+U. Radwanska. I know it is exotic but should cash in.

minathomas88
    minathomas88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1315

Haha no chance veckich played shocking last night. Hantuchova for me. Experience over inexperienxe

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as a hammer

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

More, after three 3-setter matches the 30 yrs old Hantuchova can and she will actually win this in straight sets. Mind you, do you actually watched last Vekic match? She may be a talent but Rybarikova played crap, laughing her ass out after any shot and when she did have teh stuff with her was always sending Vekic searching for strawberries in that grass.
    BEt of the penetrating day HANTUCHOVA 2-0

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Hantuchova @ 1.8 is too good for me to pass. Vekic odds are far too short IMO.

May the luckiest piece of shit win! ; )

Hardcoar

Not to mention OOP is singles first, so doubles won't affect her fitness in this match.

Hardcoar

aww

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Damn, I fell for the bait and tailed this play. She's not ready yet. She's going to be beast though.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Vekic didnt serve well that first set....only 50% first serves in. Hats off to Hantuchova. She played an excellent match.

minathomas88
    minathomas88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1315

Why would u bet on a 16 year old against an experienced 30
    Year old?

Hardcoar

Because she's been playing insanely well this week and had a good chance at winning?

I consider the odds non-representative of her actual chances though.

frugalgambler

o22 was indeed a safer bet, but it is all good. I got feds for a good price after he lost the 1st set. Let's hope he wins.

Hardcoar

o22 was indeed a safer bet, but it is all good. I got feds for a good price after he lost the 1st set. Let's hope he wins.
    'Grat's man!