EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish they offered "player to win quarter" odds for WTA Slams. I know why they don't ... because they'd get hit on + odds payouts in 2/4 quarters almost every tournament ... still would love to see them.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Federer for sure. This is his year. I can feel it.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

If he plays anywhere close to the level he played against Youzhny today in Halle, he won't make it past the quarterfinals.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Why does everyone like Novak?

Wimbledon is clearly the slam in which he performs the worst, the year he won he benefited from Tsonga pulling off that unreal comeback against Federer, and beat Nadal in the final over whom he clearly had a mental edge that year, and was 5-0 vs him that year at that point I think or something of the sort.

Like Andy and Rafa myself. If I can get either of those 2 at +money against Novak, which looks like it will be the case, will definitely play them.

He may prove me wrong but I think Roger is done. He's going to have to serve really, really, really well to stand a chance here.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Djokovic is a semifinalist at every Slam. 12 straight. I don't see what isn't to like. For me again it is smart money invested because he's going to be a favorite en route to the semis and likely the Final because he'd be going through the #3 seed's quarter - Federer. He may not win, but he's going to have a better draw for the semis than Murray or Nadal who likely have to go through each other to get to the Final.

RealMadrid
    RealMadrid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2866

David Ferrer +9000

First 12