pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

thursdays tennis plays

DEL-PO, BERDICH,KOHLS,HASS,GASQUET....... 500-660.......... LETS GET IT!!!!!!!

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

have a bad feeling about this one. melzer loves to be the spoiler, gulbis can beat haas, and delpo is very lazy in smaller tournaments.

any reason why you excluded tsonga? he has a line similar to some of the strong favorites you picked.

i should add that if you are looking for strong favorites, i think F mayer over L mayer is solid. the line has dropped a lot so a lot of the value is gone, but for parlay purposes it is decent, -450.
    Last edited by baconbets; 06-12-13 at 10:24 PM.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

If there is one thing I have learned following this board and tennis the past few years it is to fade the shit out of favorites in tournaments before a grand slam. If any player pushes them too hard some of these guys fold to get ready for Grand Slam, and can you blame them? Like bacon said any of these guys can easily lose tomorrow. They may be the superior player, but they have a lot more to lose then the guy on the other side of the court. I'm not saying you won't hit, but that payoff isn't nearly good enough for the risk IMO.

pinnacle420

ya I undertand what you guys are saying... but these match- ups look trickier than they really are... i really don't think they blow it....

pinnacle420

I have England cricket -150 for big money too... love Englands batters they can light it up quickly and they have a solid defense... like my chances...

koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

thanks on your parlay and ur cricket play.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    If there is one thing I have learned following this board and tennis the past few years it is to fade the shit out of favorites in tournaments before a grand slam. If any player pushes them too hard some of these guys fold to get ready for Grand Slam, and can you blame them? Like bacon said any of these guys can easily lose tomorrow. They may be the superior player, but they have a lot more to lose then the guy on the other side of the court. I'm not saying you won't hit, but that payoff isn't nearly good enough for the risk IMO.
    As much as I agree this particular parlay is a bad bet, don't you think the grass season preparation stretch would be a slightly different story, seeing how it's only two weeks long?

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    As much as I agree this particular parlay is a bad bet, don't you think the grass season preparation stretch would be a slightly different story, seeing how it's only two weeks long?
    WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANG!!!!! BAD BET??????????????? BAD BETS DONT BANK 660.00 BUCKS BRO..... ALL 5 MATCHES WAS 2-0 WINNERS.... NOT EVEN A SWEAT!!!!! CASH THEM TICKETS BOYS!!!!!

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by koch & balls View Post
    thanks on your parlay and ur cricket play.
    CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

nice pinnacle...took a leap despite what others were saying and it paid off..

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    nice pinnacle...took a leap despite what others were saying and it paid off..
    they was overthinking it!!!!! easy money today!!!! like always!!!! cheers!!

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANG!!!!! BAD BET??????????????? BAD BETS DONT BANK 660.00 BUCKS BRO..... ALL 5 MATCHES WAS 2-0 WINNERS.... NOT EVEN A SWEAT!!!!! CASH THEM TICKETS BOYS!!!!!
    Sigh. I guess kids will never learn the difference between a winning bet and a good (value) bet.

At any rate, I am truthfully happy your play won!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

if he continues to bet chalk like this, he'll get buried. but, as hardcoar mentioned...always happy to see players win money.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    if he continues to bet chalk like this, he'll get buried. but, as hardcoar mentioned...always happy to see players win money.
    ive been betting tennis for 12 years lol... I played all through college.... I know some of the mid 30s players... by far I am not new to the game guys...

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Which is why you can't spell Haas, Dimitrov, or Berdych correctly, I guess. Half teasing you, half not. Good luck with your plays.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Which is why you can't spell Haas, Dimitrov, or Berdych correctly, I guess. Half teasing you, half not. Good luck with your plays.
    hahahahahahahahaaha speed typing lol... pretty sure spell check don't check atp player spellings lol thanks bro cheers... we are all in this for the same reason to make money and beat up bookies... nobody is perfect bro... ill take any betting advice... but I am able to have a betting idea just like you guys.... I bet you would of bet on me back in the day.. from 01' to 05' I rocked the big ten...

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    hahahahahahahahaaha speed typing lol... pretty sure spell check don't check atp player spellings lol thanks bro cheers... we are all in this for the same reason to make money and beat up bookies... nobody is perfect bro... ill take any betting advice... but I am able to have a betting idea just like you guys.... I bet you would of bet on me back in the day.. from 01' to 05' I rocked the big ten...
    Did you serve and volley?

Keep up the good work

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

quit while youre ahead on these big parlays. after going on a streak like this, all the haters will come out when you finally miss one. that is, of course, if you let peer pressure on a message board influence your betting strategy, which would be normal according to this forum.

Hardcoar

Personally I would never "hate" on anyone simply for losing a bet, and he's certainly not being disrespectful. On the contrary, people winning only makes me happy.

I'm just trying to tell him there's a difference between a value bet and a winning bet, and I disagree with his bets holding any actual positive value. It was meant to be helpful, not spiteful.

Betting favorites can be great, but you should pick them with care and consideration – not shoving the biggest names of the daily draw into a parlay.

That's my opinion.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Did you serve and volley?

Keep up the good work
    yeah with the best of em..... thanks bro

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by baconbets View Post
    quit while youre ahead on these big parlays. after going on a streak like this, all the haters will come out when you finally miss one. that is, of course, if you let peer pressure on a message board influence your betting strategy, which would be normal according to this forum.
    I can give a phuck about anybody hating on me lol ill keep picking games some win some lose part of life

Hardcoar

The former part of that post is a good attitude!