baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

gerry weber open / halle

raonic v monfils

raonic -180? on grass? is this a misprint? i know that monfils is "back," and he can serve hard, but hes too wild to win a grass match against someone with raonic's tools.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Raonic return game is crap. Hello??? Haven't u watched him play this year??? Gonna see a breaker or two in that match. That's why he's a crappy -180. LOL. Best of luck...

baconbets

raonic down to -250 now. the market agrees with me. we will see what the match itself has to offer. seeing a breaker or 2 would only be to raonic's advantage.
    Last edited by baconbets; 06-10-13 at 04:45 PM.

baconbets

raonic lost badly, 6-4 6-2. did anyone see the match? very surprising result from a guy who shouldnt be losing to anyone on grass except for the big 4, berdych, delpo, and maybe tsonga.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i watched it, as i had a good 250.00 on raonic winning. he is awful on the ground. as soon as the ball was put into play his chances of winning any point were slim to none. he's probably one of the most misrepresented ranked players in the top 30 in the men's game.

baconbets

federer future +even

kind of like taking federer to win this event. his quarter is very easy. then he has to play either haas, monfils, or gulbis in the semis. assuming he can win that match, he should be able to take anyone from the lower half.

also thinking about florian mayer in the bottom half, but my book has a shitty price of +2000. pinnacle has like +3100, so 20:1 seems like a ripoff. mayer is "at home" and is a competent grass player.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Haas took him out last year. Haas vs Gulbis will set up a good match for Fed either way. Nishikori or Kohlschreiber on the bottom half.