rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Pounds this - David Ferrer +645

David Ferrer has multiple wins against Nadal

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

trying to get people to drive down nadal's price?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

LoL. Rake showing up in the tennis forum. 7th sign of the Apocalypse.

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

waste of money. nadal win win this either 3-0 or 3-1, the question is which one ?

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

too bad none of those wins are on CLAY!!!!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Nadal has beaten Ferrer 16 straight on clay good luck (you will need lots of it)

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    waste of money. nadal win win this either 3-0 or 3-1, the question is which one ?
    3-0 sets

gonna be boring. 6-2 6-1 6-0 Nadal

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

If there ever was a time. Ferrer on a tear. Nadal was out of form early in tournament, can he have an emotional let down early in this match? How is knee? While it doesn't appear that he has any problems, he was pushed further on Friday than he has been since comeback. Weather. I understand Nadal would prefer hot. Likely cool and damp tomorrow. What was Ferrer in Acapolco, +200? That was because the rust and injury questions. Aren't there still questions here? Not to same degree, but I'm big on the longshot.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    If there ever was a time. Ferrer on a tear. Nadal was out of form early in tournament, can he have an emotional let down early in this match? How is knee? While it doesn't appear that he has any problems, he was pushed further on Friday than he has been since comeback. Weather. I understand Nadal would prefer hot. Likely cool and damp tomorrow. What was Ferrer in Acapolco, +200? That was because the rust and injury questions. Aren't there still questions here? Not to same degree, but I'm big on the longshot.
    Did you actually watch the semis ? Nadal appeared to be very focused against a very tough opponent and Ferrer looked very shaky at times. Tsonga basically gave him the match on a sliver platter. I think it will be a 3-0 or 3-1. The question is which one and if Nadal will cover -7.

terpkeg

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Did you actually watch the semis ? Nadal appeared to be very focused against a very tough opponent and Ferrer looked very shaky at times. Tsonga basically gave him the match on a sliver platter. I think it will be a 3-0 or 3-1. The question is which one and if Nadal will cover -7.
    I had it on. But unfortunately couldn't watch too intently because I was working. Nadal did look great, but what did it take out of him? That was a finals effort against top rival. It is typically followed by a few days kicking the feet up I would think. Tsonga looked like shit. All the better for Ferrer. I Nadal plays his A game, Ferrer likely cannot beat him unless he is out of his mind. How big of a mental hurdle is this? I don't know but I have a good feeling for some reason.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    I had it on. But unfortunately couldn't watch too intently because I was working. Nadal did look great, but what did it take out of him? That was a finals effort against top rival. It is typically followed by a few days kicking the feet up I would think. Tsonga looked like shit. All the better for Ferrer. I Nadal plays his A game, Ferrer likely cannot beat him unless he is out of his mind. How big of a mental hurdle is this? I don't know but I have a good feeling for some reason.
    Dude ferrer will get smoked lol. 1 set by fluke might be 7-6 nadal. This is nadals shot at a major because he wont win another until next years french open. While ferrer is steady, he has absolutely nothing to offer up against nadal

terpkeg

Id be surprised if this was a breeze. We'll see. Just another game for us.

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

ferrer simply doesnt have the point-finishing ability to hurt nadal. djokovic has the best combination of offense and defense on the men's tour and nadal was able to pull it out. djokovic is a better defender and a much better shot-maker and server than ferrer. nadal should be like -2500 here.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

I'm just taking Nadal to break serve first.

nyyankees83
    nyyankees83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I like David too but he will not beat nadal in the french open this is nadal's tournament i think it will be a easy win 6-3 6-4 6-2 for nadal winning his 8th french open.