No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The "other" semifinal: Tsonga +130?

Anyone like this number for the hometown boy, or does Ferrer end his run?

jinxpro1313
    jinxpro1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on joker and tsonga. The value is with the dogs tomorrow as they both could easily win any day of the week.

Tsonga has looked awesome so far(not that Ferrer hasn't), and he's in front of his home crowd where hes played amazing this year.(also won the tournament in Rotterdam)
    People like to hate on Tsonga but 5 sets last year in the qf's against joker now demolishing federer with ease people have to admit he's a sick clay court player. Over looks tempting, but ferrer coulddd get butt raped tomorrow
    Last edited by jinxpro1313; 06-07-13 at 01:09 AM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Ferrer is my boy but I thing Tsonga ends up winning this. Tsonga has been playing great. Ferrer is going to have to beat Tsonga and the crowd. That crowd is gonna be crazy and will definitely help Tsonga.

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Ferrer is my boy but I thing Tsonga ends up winning this. Tsonga has been playing great. Ferrer is going to have to beat Tsonga and the crowd. That crowd is gonna be crazy and will definitely help Tsonga.
    The french crowd have a tendancy to go quiet as soon as their player is in trouble. If he starts well then the crowd will be going mental, but if he is loses the first set, he might not got the support from the crowd he needs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

tsogna has to bet the play, ferrer doesnt have the power

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    tsogna has to bet the play, ferrer doesnt have the power
    Since when has Ferrer's great ability on clay been derived from power? You can win points on clay with power, but Ferrer's defence and shot variation is what will win him this match.