Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Jamie Hampton for the WIN!!

I really liked the way she played against Vinci and i think she has what it takes to knock down kanepi here. Dont believe Kanepi really should have won yesterday she looked uninterested at times and both girls hit for power so you never know

MoneyTree
    MoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great match from Hampton against Vinci to reach the final. However, Kanepi should take this from Hampton, and lift that trophy she so deserves after a fantastic tournament.
    This season K K is 11 wins and just 4 losses on the clay, she's a quality player on this surface and whilst J H came through in a 3rd set last time, she was 1-5 down and was gifted it.

KANEPI will win

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

This is a semi finals match though to play for a championship did you watch Kanepi play this morning? she didnt look good at all should have lost

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kanepi is a beast on clay. Different class of player than Hampton. She only looked bad because of that rain delay. She was pounding Lepchenko before that.

Kanepi will be focused today with no rain and take this one easily vs Hampton.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I doubt the measure of "easiness" involved...

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Hampton just choked when she serve for the first set,Knappi take that in TB 86.