as for the LeBozo Monfils, I think he will roll Haase

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

In dogs we trust

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

any first set bet against simon is a good one. he is a slow starter who arrogantly believes he can turn a match around at any point.

didnt see the match with montanes and mathieu but from the score line it looked like montanes didnt lose any points on his serve in the first set, and finished the match with about 85% points on his serve. that is a big anti-tank statement, even if mathieu wasnt playing well, as far as trusting him in the semis and the final. very good message for people backing him or anyone with a lonely futures bet from an earlier round.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

crongratz guys! we all won off the simon kekeke. might be on him again today against monfils

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

going for some qualifiers today.

parlay:

A Ungur 1.41 v S Johnson 2.78 - johnson hasnt been that great on clay

S Darcis 1.41 v S Greul 2.78 - Greul has been on clay alot but hasnt been doing that great in the last few tournaments, i like darcis overall on clay and he should take this match.

parlay:

A Montanes 1.70 v E Roger-Vasselin 2.00

V Pospisil 1.70 v F Dancevic 2.04 - pospisil should edge in this, slight chance it will go decider.

single play:

J Sock 2.40 v F Arguello 1.60 - liked how he was playing yesterday, good form

considering:

R Williams 1.69 v M Przysiezny 2.00 - both been playing badly but better chance williams will be on track again.

play of the day:

G Monfils 1.38 v P Andujar 3.08

Monfils could be on a good run but with that value im willing to take the dog in this anyday.
    Andujar played pre good last night against simon even though it was mostly simons work that
    lost him the game. but the thing is he comes in the match to win and not a tanker. Andjur himself
    has been on a decent run lately throughout previous tournaments. i think the odds is reflecting monfils
    and home crowed - i dont mind i like how the odds are

BOL with everyones plays.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    going for some qualifiers today.

parlay:

A Ungur 1.41 v S Johnson 2.78 - johnson hasnt been that great on clay

S Darcis 1.41 v S Greul 2.78 - Greul has been on clay alot but hasnt been doing that great in the last few tournaments, i like darcis overall on clay and he should take this match.

parlay:

A Montanes 1.70 v E Roger-Vasselin 2.00

V Pospisil 1.70 v F Dancevic 2.04 - pospisil should edge in this, slight chance it will go decider.

single play:

J Sock 2.40 v F Arguello 1.60 - liked how he was playing yesterday, good form

considering:

R Williams 1.69 v M Przysiezny 2.00 - both been playing badly but better chance williams will be on track again.

play of the day:

G Monfils 1.38 v P Andujar 3.08

Monfils could be on a good run but with that value im willing to take the dog in this anyday.
    Andujar played pre good last night against simon even though it was mostly simons work that
    lost him the game. but the thing is he comes in the match to win and not a tanker. Andjur himself
    has been on a decent run lately throughout previous tournaments. i think the odds is reflecting monfils
    and home crowed - i dont mind i like how the odds are

BOL with everyones plays.
    Is this the fifth thread you've posted this in?

First 12