beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Pavlyuchenkova at +12000 to win French....

I think is a great value play at 5dimes..Won two tourneys this year including the recent clay and gave Azarenka all she could handle(was up in the first set Tb and served for the 2nd) yesterday. Fatty #2 is finally rounding into form she achieved 2 years back and of course always hard making these futures before the draws come out, but that match yesterday is going to the give the bookies major respect for her when she faces any top player in the French.I think this will allow a good hedge opp if she can make it to the the QF. She has made the round of 32 at Roland Garros the last 4 years and the QF in 2011 beating two top 5 players at the time.Almost has the ranking back to the high of 16 back in 2011.

1 unit...

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

2 units !

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

But she is fat

beefcake
    Update your status

Yes, but I would still nail it...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

She has no chance whatsoever. She will never win a grand slam. She busted out at the Aussie Open in the 1st round this year didn't she?

beefcake
    Update your status

Doesn't have to win to make me some money at that price....QF would be fine

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i <3 you beefy, but this is a waste of money.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

She's a df machine and just not mentally strong enough.

beefcake
    Update your status

Now 85-1..I move futures now...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

LoL. Yeah I think you have to clarify the ones you take that could actually win vs. ones used for trading out. This as you said, obviously a trade out at some point.

These are tough though - you have to know when to pull the trigger at the right time or you make nothing.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Sorry if I'm missing something here, but how the FK does this help you trade out unless hoes actually reach the finals? :S

beefcake
    Update your status

Yes EP, almost all of my futures on majors I trade out. If they win great, but no way I have the balls to let Pavy ride each round through Azarenka, Sharapova or Serena.

Trading out is like waiting for the time to strike best.Example..Pavy makes it to QF, playing worse player than she is at +200..Bet 1 unit on +200...Pavy wins down 2 units..still have 120 units alive. Pavl loses up 1 unit, bet is done. This can be done with live betting as well, which 5 dimes usually has QF and on.Or say she is playing Serena or Aza in the QF, rather than bet them at huge juice of -700 or something, I would leave it and wait for live betting or bet a future on them then hedge of that in the SF or final to overall make a slight profit. The key is she has to win 3-4 matches to make it worth it.Do it to early and your chasing.Its a gamble I am willing to take on her current form and around a #15 seed.Her value of 120-1 compared to her seeding is off kilter, and now that it has dropped I think people realized the value in that price and now the market has corrected itself to around 80-1. Betfair I think is the best place to bet high futures but of course living in the USA I do not have access to that.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know me, I only do my futures when the draws come out. I sacrifice a bit of price to see a road map first. French has been one of the more interesting WTA Slams the last couple of years because it isn't a foregone conclusion that a Top Four seed is going to win or be in the Final where you have a great trade out try if you ride the right bbbbb-yatch.

beefcake
    Update your status

Their all Biaatches and wll fukk you in the A every time.The key to betting WTA is knowing who is going to slide it in with the least amount of pain.