tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

2.5 units on Oprandi -125 tomorrow

I bet her against Peng & Bertens, was scared to take her against Kuznetsova but I will gladly back her here against Pavlyuchenkova. 2.5 units to make 2. She's on a roll here and has all the shots, I expect her to take the title.

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Pavlyuchenkova loves her net,same as Cibulkova.

Djoking
    Djoking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Yes Oprandi sometimes goods playing on clay courts but Kuznetcova now have bad form and to old for woman tennis, Pavl may win in 3sets, good bet its Over21.5. And one more Pavl likes alcohol(one my friend studied with Pavl in England) its very bad unstablish tennis player

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I took her each match after the Berten match. She's been money so far. Lets Roll!!!

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

I took Oprandi over Peng yesterday and Kuznetsova today, best bets I've made in days. Pavlyuchenkova is poor man's Kerber at her best. Those kind of players are not good on clay. They rely on power serves and groundstrokes but ball bounces less on clay than hard surface. Clay requires technique, patient point setup, cunning and agility. Power players such as Pavlyuchenkova often lacks those traits + her clay experience is mediocre.

Oprandi beats Pavlyuchenkova hands down. She's a far superior clay courter. For the title, my favorite is still Suarez Navarro

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    I took Oprandi over Peng yesterday and Kuznetsova today, best bets I've made in days. Pavlyuchenkova is poor man's Kerber at her best. Those kind of players are not good on clay. They rely on power serves and groundstrokes but ball bounces less on clay than hard surface. Clay requires technique, patient point setup, cunning and agility. Power players such as Pavlyuchenkova often lacks those traits + her clay experience is mediocre.

Oprandi beats Pavlyuchenkova hands down. She's a far superior clay courter. For the title, my favorite is still Suarez Navarro
    Here is my line up pending ML odds @ my book. Oprandi, D. Brands, and T. Haas. GL guys.

tevari

Pav isn't bad on clay - she's won the Mexican tournament like 3 years in a row including this year, but I do agree it is not her strongest surface.
    Last edited by tevari; 05-02-13 at 05:47 PM.

FoxMulder

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Here is my line up pending ML odds @ my book. Oprandi, D. Brands, and T. Haas. GL guys.
    Great picks.

FoxMulder

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Pav isn't bad on clay - she's won the Mexican tournament like 3 years in a row including this year, but I do agree it is not her strongest surface.

If my memory serves right, Monterrey is hard surface. I've watched her against Niculescu in the semis and Kerber in the final. Both have beat themselves in my opinion, especially Kerber. Pavlyuchenkova had little to do with it.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Djoking View Post
    Yes Oprandi sometimes goods playing on clay courts but Kuznetcova now have bad form and to old for woman tennis, Pavl may win in 3sets, good bet its Over21.5. And one more Pavl likes alcohol(one my friend studied with Pavl in England) its very bad unstablish tennis player
    lol

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

Quote Originally Posted by Djoking View Post
    jesus, is this a joke?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Pavl has meat on her bones, more cushion for pushing..

FoxMulder

Oprandi must have called her bookie after the first set, sold her kidney and bet on Pavyuchenkova. She let it go in the 2nd and 3rd. Unexplainable.

Djoking
    Djoking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

good bet its Over21.5.
    yeah!

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    Oprandi must have called her bookie after the first set, sold her kidney and bet on Pavyuchenkova. She let it go in the 2nd and 3rd. Unexplainable.
    I wake up and the chick fails. Well, I have 1 more on the board. Lets go Brands bring home some bacon for me.

tevari

Holy hell. I turned off the stream after Oprandi served up the first set bagel. Talk about a collapse. Sorry to anyone who tailed.

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Just watched some youtube hl of the match...What a disgusting mummy this creature Oprandi is,both physically and mentally.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

In it to win it