dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Captain Omar - just for you

I told you in the other thread I have no interest in today's gamesd but when I saw Nadal going into 3rd set it was already in the middle of the set ...

I had troubles depositing using my debit cards so I missed great odds of 1.50 and so upset about it but I took it live when the score in the 3rd set was 4-4:

So it was a quick £190 .... what I like about Tennis, that you can bet in live and get amazing odds in the end of a match ... betting before the match for such low odds on Nadal isn't worth it but I was sure the bookies didn't back Dimitrov for such odds ... they make it go all the way until the end and then the ones betting on Dimitrov are so pissed and upset ....

Again I am not happy about these odds, if I could have been a bit quicker with the deposit I would make it 1.50 but unfortunately I noticed it too late, to be honest I haven't even thought to bet on this one but thanks to Dimitrov I got some better value on Nadal ...

Btw I could deposit £900 and they limited my live-betting so you see the bets were split ...

Look for such things in live, where the original odds are so low and the favourite plays well and you can back it just as you like to do for safer and high value odds (imagine taking the 1.50 there!!! missed it by seconds!!)

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Were you sweating bud? Yes the 1.50 was a gift of a hedge. I'm so retarded for not taking it when I had Dimitrov @ 11.00. Too much hope not enough logic.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Were you sweating bud? Yes the 1.50 was a gift of a hedge. I'm so retarded for not taking it when I had Dimitrov @ 11.00. Too much hope not enough logic.
    I wasn't sweating a bit, and I took it when it was 4-4 in the 3rd set, 0-0 in points.

I don't look at those bets I place like a risk of how Nadal is playing, I am trying to think like the bookies, they offered low odds on Nadal, these were so unattractive, so all the big bettors took the UNDER in this match and lost lots of money.

The bookies are not keen on paying 15.00 on a player to beat Nadal ... you might be lucky in some occassions to get 9.00 where the other odds are 1.05 or so (e.g. Del Potro).

You have to look at the bets you place like a market, like bulls and bears .... this way I could care less how this game would end, you almost certainly know Nadal would take it and the rest is just a show to make your adrenaline go high so you would bet more.

These times where I used to bet just because I felt like are gone ... I am trying to read the market, to understand what exactly is happening behind the scenes ... if you discover that you would learn how much SHIT Goldman Sachs is doing to this world!!!

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    I wasn't sweating a bit, and I took it when it was 4-4 in the 3rd set, 0-0 in points.

I don't look at those bets I place like a risk of how Nadal is playing, I am trying to think like the bookies, they offered low odds on Nadal, these were so unattractive, so all the big bettors took the UNDER in this match and lost lots of money.

The bookies are not keen on paying 15.00 on a player to beat Nadal ... you might be lucky in some occassions to get 9.00 where the other odds are 1.05 or so (e.g. Del Potro).

You have to look at the bets you place like a market, like bulls and bears .... this way I could care less how this game would end, you almost certainly know Nadal would take it and the rest is just a show to make your adrenaline go high so you would bet more.

These times where I used to bet just because I felt like are gone ... I am trying to read the market, to understand what exactly is happening behind the scenes ... if you discover that you would learn how much SHIT Goldman Sachs is doing to this world!!!
    So basically you came to the conclusion that Nadal would win the match before the game and hit the line live when it was at a suitable price?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice work man

Stanford Wong
    Stanford Wong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

How much US Dollars ?

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    So basically you came to the conclusion that Nadal would win the match before the game and hit the line live when it was at a suitable price?
    Exactly.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Nice work man
    Thanks!

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Stanford Wong View Post
    How much US Dollars ?
    £190 is worth approx $290 ....

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

£190 is worth approx $290 ....
    Congrats for the NBA play yesterday ( Under 180 ) ... Keep up the awesome work !!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Exactly.
    This sort of conviction will cost you eventually. Nadal was literally lucky to win that match. If you were watching, you know what I mean surely.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    This sort of conviction will cost you eventually. Nadal was literally lucky to win that match. If you were watching, you know what I mean surely.
    +1.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    worst poster in this forum. Also clearly never traded a single stock in his/her/its life lol

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    worst poster in this forum. Also clearly never traded a single stock in his/her/its life lol