CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tsonga X Wawrinka ,,, Fognini X Gasquet ( Any Opinions ??? )

Hi Guys , Iam interested in those matches Monte-Carlo today :::

Fabio Fognini X Gasquet ML @ 1.35

Tsonga
    +1,5 Sets @ 1.45 X Wawrinka

Fognini won today because Berdych was so so so bad and I saw Berdych match yesterday against Granollers , He was horrible and that is why I did not pick him today !!!! While Gasquet is playing well as usual and his backhand helps him much , I think he can take it in straights !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Tsonga from the start of the tournament and watched all his games on Clay this year , he looks amazing as he did not lose any match on CLAY in 2013 ... But Wawrinka won today because Murray was %0 and we all know that Murray is horrible on CLAY !!!

Anyway , +1,5 sets here is risky because if Tsonga lost the 1st set , he will not get back the game and will lose 0-2 but If WAWA lost the 1st set , he can get back to the game !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any opinion or input will be very useful and helpful !!! BOL EV1
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-18-13 at 07:21 PM.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Here's my opinion and input: Create a single thread titled:

"Daily Matches Involving Seeded Players and Huge Favorites (Any Opinions ???)"

As for the bets I'm holding Tsonga favorite and giving Fagnini a significantly better chance than the odds imply.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Here's my opinion and input: Create a single thread titled:

"Daily Matches Involving Seeded Players and Huge Favorites (Any Opinions ???)"

As for the bets I'm holding Tsonga favorite and giving Fagnini a significantly better chance than the odds imply.
    About ur opinion of opening that thread ::: Forget about it !!!!!
    I will continue the same way , I did not ask u for threads opinion hahaha

About Tsonga , I saw him very well since the start of this tournament and I know he can win easily but Wawrinka backhand , activity can take the 1st set from Tsonga , and if that happened .. Simply : Tsonga will lose 2-0 because he hardly comes back

About Fognini , he won today because Berdych was bad %100 , Also Berdych would be lost against Granollers in the 1st round but he won luckily and hardly
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-18-13 at 04:43 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

I'm not confident on this but Tsonga ML or over looks good.
    Agree w/ Hardcoar that Foggy has a better chance than the odds suggest but just can't see him winning.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    Agree w/ Hardcoar that Foggy has a better chance than the odds suggest but just can't see him winning.
    I think I will be out of Tsonga game but I feel strongly he will win , and if he did I will pick him to destroy the next player ( Djoko , Nieminen ) !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Iam sure that MasterBet will say " Wawrinka will win " because he did not see Tsonga in this tournament and on CLAY especially ... I hope Iam wrong

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I have to take Tsonga at + money against Wawrinka, even if he can be unreliable. Both are in good form and it should be a nice match tomorrow. I'm PUMPED but it's too early to watch lol. If Wawrinka played a match like Nieminen that would be a different story. BOL

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    I have to take Tsonga at + money against Wawrinka, even if he can be unreliable. Both are in good form and it should be a nice match tomorrow. I'm PUMPED but it's too early to watch lol. If Wawrinka played a match like Nieminen that would be a different story. BOL
    Do not compare Nemy to Wawa , They are different because Delpo was injured and lost in the 3rd set Tie-Breaker Nieminen was good !!! Wawrinka was sending slow balls yesterday and the main reason for winning Murray is Murray himself who made many many Errors on the Net and some Double Faults !!!

I see Tsonga can take the match easily but it depends on first set , If Tsonga lost the 1st set he will lose the 2nd easily !!!

ohumad

I am in agreement with you. Nieminen's performance was more impressive than Wawrinka's. Delpo apparently had a cramp during the tie break.

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Heritage has fognini +4 +265 and gasquest -4 -325. Other books have them around -110

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I am in agreement with you. Nieminen's performance was more impressive than Wawrinka's. Delpo apparently had a cramp during the tie break.
    If I did not go with +1,5 Sets for Tsonga , I might take +1,5 Sets for Gasquet @ 1.15 !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-18-13 at 11:06 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by pazim View Post
    Heritage has fognini +4 +265 and gasquest -4 -325. Other books have them around -110
    Fognini is 0-2 H2H against Gasquet and never won 1 set against him !!! I know that both games were on Hard Surface but Fognini is better on Hard Court !!! I think Fognini won yesterday because Berdy was very very very bad !!! Berdy was serving weakly and hitting the ball weakly !!! I just can not see Fognini wins this !!!

pazim
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Fognini is 0-2 H2H against Gasquet and never won 1 set against him !!! I know that both games were on Hard Surface but Fognini is better on Hard Court !!! I think Fognini won yesterday because Berdy was very very very bad !!! Berdy was serving weakly and hitting the ball weakly !!! I just can not see Fognini wins this !!!
    I am talking about the handicap lines. You could bet fognini +4 +265 at heritage and gasquest -4 -110 at betonline.

pazim
    Update your status

It seems like they made a mistake, but its been there for like the past half hour

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by pazim View Post
    I am talking about the handicap lines. You could bet fognini +4 +265 at heritage and gasquest -4 -110 at betonline.
    Oh Ok !!! Good Luck with it

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Tsonga at + money here all day. Wawrinka probably the fav. because he beat Murray but IMO it doesn't mean much - judging by the scoreline, all it shows is he beat an opponent playing at a top 50-75 level. We all know how horrific Murray can be.

Wawrinka has had some bad losses on clay already this season to far worse players than Tsonga - who by all means has been solid on clay thus far. And I love backing Tsonga in tourny's where he looks focused early because it means he will get through all the opponents inferior to him.

ohumad

Not thinking of the +7.5 for Nieminen anymore Omar? Maybe Djoker is just preparing for the French Open with these first set losses haha! Hopefully I wake up to some $$$ tomorrow/today. GL

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Tsonga at + money here all day. Wawrinka probably the fav. because he beat Murray but IMO it doesn't mean much - judging by the scoreline, all it shows is he beat an opponent playing at a top 50-75 level. We all know how horrific Murray can be.

Wawrinka has had some bad losses on clay already this season to far worse players than Tsonga - who by all means has been solid on clay thus far. And I love backing Tsonga in tourny's where he looks focused early because it means he will get through all the opponents inferior to him.
    Yeah Tsonga did not lose any game on Clay this year and he looks very good in this tournament !!! Can u believe he did make 1 or 2 double faults only in his 2 past matches !!! Also he made many ACES while Wawrinka played yesterday against The Weak Murray not that good and won because Murray was totally bad & Murray many many many unforced errors !!! I will wait for MasterBet opinion , then I will decide what to do , Good Luck

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

On the over 23.5 here. Thinking this match will go 3 sets and should be competive. Hopefully neither of them lays an egg.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Not thinking of the +7.5 for Nieminen anymore Omar? Maybe Djoker is just preparing for the French Open with these first set losses haha! Hopefully I wake up to some $$$ tomorrow/today. GL
    I think stongely that Joker will lose tomorrow but Iam not rich to go on Nemy or +1,5 sets for Nemy Iam collecting $1 by $1 and do not wanna lose anything

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    On the over 23.5 here. Thinking this match will go 3 sets and should be competive. Hopefully neither of them lays an egg.
    If Tsonga lost the 1st set , This game will end in 2 sets only !!! He hardly comes back

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tsonga ... hardly comes back
    I am pretty sure Federer thinks different

Regarding Fognini, in my opinion he is a TOP10-15 talent, but he does not have the necesary mental strenght to get there ... I think he can win against Gasquet
    Last edited by horja1; 04-19-13 at 01:18 AM.

ohumad

About the Fognini match I wouldn't let the h2h affect the decision too much. I think he was in bad shape the last match with Gasquet because he was bageled in the tournament before by Dudi Sela lol.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    Doesn't that mean you can see him winning?

Regarding Fognini, in my opinion he is a TOP10-15 talent, but he does not have the necesary mental strenght to get there ... I think he can win against Gasquet
    It's such a good thing he's playing gasquet then. isn't it?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

He lost against LLodra first set and never came back , he lost to Clic and never came back ... I saw him many times he hardly came back at least in 2012 ... Federer game in the final against Tsonga was totally a joke because Federrer was serving for champion but he made double faults and played badly as he did in Indian Wells against WAWA

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    It's such a good thing he's playing gasquet then. isn't it?
    I think Gasquet will win

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

About the Fognini match I wouldn't let the h2h affect the decision too much. I think he was in bad shape the last match with Gasquet because he was bageled in the tournament before by Dudi Sela lol.
    Fognini won yesterday because Berdy was bad bad bad !!!

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by captainomar111 View Post
    i think gasquet will win
    Holy shitballs batman – I think so too!!!!!!!!

horja1
    Grrrrrr

He lost against LLodra first set and never came back , he lost to Clic and never came back ... I saw him many times he hardly came back at least in 2012 ... Federer game in the final against Tsonga was totally a joke because Federrer was serving for champion but he made double faults and played badly as he did in Indian Wells against WAWA
    told you

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

told you
    Thnx Sir , I will never forget this

horja1
    Grrrrrr

The funny thing about Fognini is that regardless of his opponent he always plays and looks like he is just trainning

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

The funny thing about Fognini is that regardless of his opponent he always plays and looks like he is just trainning
    U R picking well and in amazing way , Iam learning

You and MasterBet are my 2 favorites here in Tennis Section