CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wawrinka X Istomin ( Monte-Carlo )

Hello Guys , Iam interested in this game in Monte-Carlo tomorrow !!!

S.Wawrinka @ 1.20 X D.Istomin

I want to pick Wawrinka To Win @ 1.20 since he played well in Casablanca on Clay Court !!! On the other hand , Istmoin played badly in this year on Clay and won only 1 match through his 4 games !!!

The last game that Istmoin played on Clay was few weeks ago at Davis Cup and he lost in his country against Bernard Tomic 1-3 !!!

In 2012 Istomin never show good play on Clay as he lost at the first rounds on all Clay tournaments against normal players and never passed the 2nd round since 2011 !!!

Any opinion or input about this ??? BOL ev1

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Istomin is one of those guys who cannot win the points that close out matches against highly ranked opponents. He could well take the handicap though. Wawrimka will win the match's final game.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    Istomin is one of those guys who cannot win the points that close out matches against highly ranked opponents. He could well take the handicap though. Wawrimka will win the match's final game.
    Thanks for your opinion , Good Luck

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Thanks m8, I did bet on it £800 ... got only £80 coz I did it in live but easy one.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Thanks m8, I did bet on it £800 ... got only £80 coz I did it in live but easy one.
    I predict anybody place bets on small odds which are safer than any other plays I do the same in my picks thread !!! Good Luck

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I predict anybody place bets on small odds which are safer than any other plays I do the same in my picks thread !!! Good Luck
    Yes, but long term I don't like small odds, these are not always safe (e.g. Simon yesterday lost to Bautista-Agut).
    I made more money playing on odds of 1.80 - 1.90 in the NBA Under/Over.

I used to play small odds, thought it's safe but long term it's hard to make profit (if not lose more than make).

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Yes, but long term I don't like small odds, these are not always safe (e.g. Simon yesterday lost to Bautista-Agut).
    I made more money playing on odds of 1.80 - 1.90 in the NBA Under/Over.

I used to play small odds, thought it's safe but long term it's hard to make profit (if not lose more than make).
    I agree , but if you stake on low odds 1.10 : 1.20 but with good knowledge about the players , you will not fail easily !!!

For Example : I opened a thread here about Simon game , many told me that he is not in form and played badly on Clay at Davis Cup few weeks ago , So I faded him !!!

Good Luck Man !!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    Funny, I could have sworn you were referring to Wawrinka...