lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

NEED HELP - parlay

saw decent odds for tennis and need help picking a match to parlay with. any suggestions please?

looking to parlay:

P Carreno-Busta (2.60) v K Anderson (1.50) - these odds seem too hard to pass.

with: either

R Haase (1.30) v K De Schepper (3.30)

or

R Ramirez Hidalgo (3.30) v F Verdasco (1.30)

Haase seems like a good pick at times but i feel when he isnt motivated or confident in the match
    he tends to be unreliable and thats when he causes stupid unforced errors. Im not sure of his opponent, these guys
    have previously not met but Schepper was able to defeat 4 players ranging from rank 180-340 and then lost to a player ranked 218. even though i dont think rank has anything to do with it but thats all the information i can obtain. Also important information is that Schepper has only played hardcourts and now hes at a clay court. this makes me kind of confident on Haase because I THINK he is decent on clay - dont quote me but.

Verdasco seems he could also be a pick because he is fairly decent on clay - but not being able to play against who are strong on clay - in 2012 he was able to beat such players as; Gulbis, Kutznetsov, Darcis, Muller. but losing to Seppi and Ferrer. which seems pretty decent to me. He has lost to Hidalgo before from 2 encounters though which scares me but that was in 2006. One of the encounters being on clay court in straight sets. Hidalgo HAS lost in the first rounds of his last 5 tournaments, so i think he hasnt been able to get pass that within 2013. Last 3 of the 5 tournaments being on clay also ( one of them he retired ). But late last year he played 2 clay tournaments and was able to reach QF for both. which gets me thinking.

Sorry for the long read but i had some spare time so i might aswell help others while others help me and
    give a real write up rather then just a lazy one. i hope you appreciate my efforts and hope everyone can
    give me some reasonable feedback. BOL

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

might also consider : S Querrey (1.30) v R Williams (3.30)

both not confident on clay though.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

I have a parlay thats finishes off with almgaro and isner

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

First game for Andersson in clay this year to riski and i really dont know how is big serve will run on this red dirt..

Hasse?this butch is the "fade men" lol and if he get only 1.3 this a shame...

Verdasco? with how he play this year in cuple games its better to stay away..

so for me you take 3 bets that are to muce dont worth shit...

wish you luck my frined!

Djoking
    Djoking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Verdasco Hidalgo and Haase three dirty players from my black list
    Haase and Verdasco for 1.3 its dangerous bets

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I agree with the above two posts. I also liked the value on Anderson, despite his first match on clay this year, so I hope he comes through. I think Haase is overvalued but I want some early action for my parlays; he won his first match on clay in a tight contest so that's a good sign.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

went with anderson and Zemlja last minute with all this input. thinking of fading Haase now. anyone else on that play?

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    went with anderson and Zemlja last minute with all this input. thinking of fading Haase now. anyone else on that play?
    So you hit then . I took Zemlja too before the tie break in the first set.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw Zemlja for the first time in this match , He was very good and his serve looks like great !!! Also Anderson won easily without problems !!! Congrats

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Verdasco lost 63 62...lol POS

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

knew something was iffy, haase won in 3 sets lucky guy i had him to lose 2-1. only won because of your suggestions! thanks guys BOL