Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

Which one loses? Isner or Verdasco

I think its possible both could win but could also see both losing! What do yall think

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
    I think its possible both could win but could also see both losing! What do yall think
    Damn you're sharp bro!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I think they both get it done tonight, but I don't see how either of them are back-able. Verdasco looked like pure shit against Falla a couple weeks ago, losing in straight sets that included being up 5-0 in the second set tiebreaker and proceeding to lose 7 straight points. Isner is regressing at a steady pace and I no longer see him as a dangerous opponent for anyone on any surface. After the ball is put into play, anyone in the top 80 or so just murders him in rallies. I really feel like he's starting to really decline as a player. That being said, Harrison & Steve Johnson aren't exactly murderers' row either. I see no value in any of these 4 players.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

If I had to make any bet including spreads, totals, etc, I'd play Johnson/Verdasco over 20.5 games.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

verdasco just went from a -290 to a -350?????????

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

If everyone is on usual form I would guess that Isner has the best chance of losing. Verdasco has played really crappy in recent tourneys and who knows how he'll perform today, so that's another factor. 25:1 for and against Verdasco and Isner 24:4 over at TennisInsight if that means anything to you.
    Last edited by ohumad; 04-09-13 at 05:17 PM. Reason: rephrase