EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I SPY! Davis Cup

What the fukk, might as well jinx these right by posting @ SBR. Holla if ya hear the money falling out of my accounts at a rapid clip!

1. Kukushkin +100
    Kuku is in horrid form for the most part, but his track record suggests that there is one thing you can count on and that is effort in Davis Cup play. Hajek is a vet for the Czechs, but he's not a heavily experienced DC player. I'd rate the surface about even for the two as both have some okay results on clay albeit Hajek has done more damage at Challengers on dirt. First rubber, home team. Kuku with the chance to put the pressure on the Czechs for the rest of the weekend. Taking the shot.

2. Tsonga-Berlocq Over 36 [-130]
    Argentina is no easy venue for visiting players. The crowd will be loud and raucous. Tsonga's been here, but his usual mode of lazy play could again lend itself to seeing someone like Berlocq at minimum - taking a set and pushing Tsonga to have to play to a fairly high level. Not sure Berlocq has the juice to pull off the straight upset, but I do think he can stretch Tsonga out to at least four sets. Even at 37.5 where I see many books, I think it's worth a roll - but 36 @ 5dimes is definitely the best I have seen if you like the Over.

*More potentially to come when they post up Canada-Italy & Serbia-USA lines. Let's get buried!!

EaglesPhan36

The curse continues. A total no show by Kuku. Better pound that under.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Ep, many folks believe Italy can take this tie.Pressure is all on Raonic to win 2 matches or else.Maybe play Foghat +2.5 sets??

EaglesPhan36

I don't really see what's that great about the Italians chances here. Surface was picked to suit the Canadians. They has Pospisil playing on an indoor hard surface for a tune-up and he made the Final albeit on the Challenger level. Seppi will be tough, but not unbeatable on the surface by any means. Really the worry would have been if Raonic hadn't recovered from his bout with strep throat, but reports indicate he is fine. It's tough because of the Italians experience, but really if Canada splits the 1st two - they should have the edge in doubles and then just have to win one of two at the end.

Not sure what the odds are for +2.5 sets, but if Raonic is 100% and firing - it could go straights, not sure I want to touch that one at all.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

took the tsonga/berlocq over, too....and berlocq taking a break in the very first game! nice.

EaglesPhan36

Trying two more @ plus odds.

Isner +6.5 (+114)
    Pospisil +290 (using a free play)

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Damn Isner got broken and ur gonna lose it by a half game. That blows. Pospisil is up a set tho.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah the 2nd set was the killer. If he holds to 6-3, hit the pay window. Pospisil better figure a way to close it out.

EaglesPhan36

Fukking clockwork. Every year betting DC, I get ass raped by someome up 2-0 at least twice. Fukk your floppy head Pospisil. Go Italy.