CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jelena Jankovic X Melanie Oudin ( Clay ) !!!

1st round of WTA Charleston games will resume today !!!

Iam interested in this game ::: Jelena Jankovic X Melanie Oudin!!!

Thinking to pick Jelena Jankovic to win the match , But I do not know what the status of Jelena on Clay but she won last tournament on Clay " Bogota 2013 "

The H2H is 2-0 for Oudin
    and both games were on Grass

I will be happy to see any opinion or input about this game !!! Good Luck

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Dont worth a shit Janko after played some extra tennis last time and it dont sup if she lose 2-0 quick.
    You ask why? so IMO Oudin feel very convenient today on the court against player she mate twice and win and that can make her play much better than on a normal day. on the other hand Janko after she embarrassed against Sharapova, it is likely that it affected her mentally and on her mood, even physically she worked very hard past two weeks under the heat of Miami and now she replaces surface to green clay and it is likely, at least at the beginning that she has difficult to develop her game and I believe she will do many unforced errors.

Quite possible that she also beat her and everything will be without problems..
    But at such odds, no minimum value to play on Janko, because precisely here there are some versions that she will lose..

Good luck Omar I think you can find more interesting bet
    Points Awarded:

CaptainOmar111 gave MasterBet 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lucasdawg gave MasterBet 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg, and CaptainOmar111

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    Dont worth a shit Janko after played some extra tennis last time and it dont sup if she lose 2-0 quick.
    You ask why? so IMO Oudin feel very convenient today on the court against player she mate twice and win and that can make her play much better than on a normal day. on the other hand Janko after she embarrassed against Sharapova, it is likely that it affected her mentally and on her mood, even physically she worked very hard past two weeks under the heat of Miami and now she replaces surface to green clay and it is likely, at least at the beginning that she has difficult to develop her game and I believe she will do many unforced errors.

Quite possible that she also beat her and everything will be without problems..
    But at such odds, no minimum value to play on Janko, because precisely here there are some versions that she will lose..

Good luck Omar I think you can find more interesting bet
    in the last 7 tournaments for OUDIN this year , she lost in the 1st round at 6 tournaments against some weak players , I know that she beaten sharapova at the US OPEN 2009 while she was only 17 years old !!! but nowdays I think she is not that good ... I saw some matches for her too on Grass , Hard and she looks like awesome player with good serve !!! but this year she lose at the last 6 matches , and 2 of them were in Challenger .. I will see more videos and matches for her , then I will decide but Iam worried ... Thanks for your awesome reply , never seen a person helpful and kind in Tennis section like you beside D-Money
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-02-13 at 08:02 AM.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    in the last 7 tournaments for OUDIN this year , she lost in the 1st round at 6 tournaments against some weak players , I know that she beaten sharapova at the US OPEN 2009 while she was only 17 years old !!! but nowdays I think she is not that good ... I saw some matches for her too on Grass , Hard and she looks like awesome player with good serve !!! but this year she lose at the last 6 matches , and 2 of them were in Challenger .. I will see more videos and matches for her , then I will decide but Iam worried ... Thanks for your awesome reply , never seen a person helpful and kind in Tennis section like you beside D-Money
    Tnx for thos kind of words Omar.

But really I know you want to take the best bet to make a win but steel you can find more playres with low odds thet have more chance to win clear without shit lol..

also the sit thet oudin lost most of the year this can only motiv. her to back and make some win..

But again i wish you all luck!

also mini prey for the day i will see you make a thread "Joker vs. Mahut - what your thing on Mahut +1200??"

Tnx for the Points guys

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    Tnx for thos kind of words Omar.

But really I know you want to take the best bet to make a win but steel you can find more playres with low odds thet have more chance to win clear without shit lol..

also the sit thet oudin lost most of the year this can only motiv. her to back and make some win..

But again i wish you all luck!

also mini prey for the day i will see you make a thread "Joker vs. Mahut - what your thing on Mahut +1200??"

Tnx for the Points guys
    BACK against good player ( No 18) !!! I do not think so but will find more about Oudin then decide , And about my betting ::: Iam betting on odds that start from 1.10 ( -1000 ) and going up ... but my only problem is that I do not know more about many players ( most ) ... that is why Iam making always threads to get knowledge from better players And about Joker , LOL Man Iam not that !!!

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Lisicki would have been the smart bet w/ a double bagel

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

1st round of WTA Charleston games will resume today !!!

Iam interested in this game ::: Jelena Jankovic X Melanie Oudin!!!

Thinking to pick Jelena Jankovic to win the match , But I do not know what the status of Jelena on Clay but she won last tournament on Clay " Bogota 2013 "

The H2H is 2-0 for Oudin
    and both games were on Grass

I will be happy to see any opinion or input about this game !!! Good Luck
    I'm taking Oudin ML +600 0.4 units ... you never know ... Oudin might think she has a chance because she already won 2 times, Jankovic might be a little more cautious because she already lost 2 times to Oudin, so ...

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Lisicki would have been the smart bet w/ a double bagel
    yeah 6-0 , 6-0 LOL

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    I'm taking Oudin ML +600 0.4 units ... you never know ... Oudin might think she has a chance because she already won 2 times, Jankovic might be a little more cautious because she already lost 2 times to Oudin, so ...
    nice that I did not bet on Janko because she is playing badly !!!

horja1
    Grrrrrr

nice that I did not bet on Janko because she is playing badly !!!
    and Oudin is playing ok

ohumad

OUdin backhand looking good

horja1
    Grrrrrr

and Oudin is playing ok
    bad Oudin coming to life ... 4 set points missed

horja1
    Grrrrrr

bad Oudin coming to life ... 4 set points missed
    she finaly wins the 7th set point

ohumad

You gonna hedge at all? I only had a small bet as well .5 unit@10 for Oudin, hedge 1 unit@1.4 for JJ.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    You gonna hedge at all? I only had a small bet as well .5 unit@10 for Oudin, hedge 1 unit@1.4 for JJ.
    no ...

Oudin can play some nice tennis but her mind is not in the right place ... how can she win only 3 break points out of 19?!?

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

Janko seems to be back on track.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i had 50 on oudin to win this. should of taken janko 2-1 sets.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

might try again in her next match, think shes a fader in this tournament.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    i had 50 on oudin to win this. should of taken janko 2-1 sets.
    Obviously...