CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

K.Anderson X Tipsarevic

what do you see in K.Anderson X Tipsarevic ???

I see Anderson +1,5 sets @ 1.34 but still need more info from the players here !!!

Thanks

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is a slow surface in miami with a low bounce and these conditions suit tipsy imo.
    very even match in my eyes, so i think the value is on tipsy.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    there is a slow surface in miami with a low bounce and these conditions suit tipsy imo.
    I do not know why I see Anderson will win it easily but I will see , thanks !!!

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I do not know why I see Anderson will win it easily but I will see , thanks !!!
    so then why bother with +1.5 @ those shitty ass odds when his moneyline is 1.77 right now (tipsy's dropped)

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Absolutely horrible bet, IMO.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

K.Anderson ML

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I'm on Anderson but I can see the value you say because of the surface and because of the level of opponents he's beat in the last year (top 10 player). I took Anderson because I think he's been more consistent in the last few months. He had a nice run @ Indian Wells which is similar to Miami although Tipsy's loss was against Gulbis whose been red hot lately.

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    I'm on Anderson but I can see the value you say because of the surface and because of the level of opponents he's beat in the last year (top 10 player). I took Anderson because I think he's been more consistent in the last few months. He had a nice run @ Indian Wells which is similar to Miami although Tipsy's loss was against Gulbis whose been red hot lately.
    yeah Anderson has been much more consistant lately.. no doubt.. but i have seen slips. I noticed the price is much more even now, so the value on tipsy is lost. Hope to see a good match. GL guys

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

On the other hand, the closing @ 1.85 on Anderson might seem attractive if you found value in @ 1.65...

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Absolutely horrible bet, IMO.
    I think you are not betting !!! you are gambling and search for luck !!! Iam sorry but your picks in your thread say that !!! and small winnings better than losing !!!

and the odds of it the horrible bet @ 1.40 and Anderson won 1st set so it is not horrible at all !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 03-24-13 at 02:50 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    On the other hand, the closing @ 1.85 on Anderson might seem attractive if you found value in @ 1.65...
    Petra Kvitova x C.Woznicaki at Dubai 2013 !!! Kvitova odds were 1.55 and before the match it reached 1.80 but she won 2-0 ( 6-3 , 6-4 ) !!! I never see odds is the final result

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

yeah Anderson has been much more consistant lately.. no doubt.. but i have seen slips. I noticed the price is much more even now, so the value on tipsy is lost. Hope to see a good match. GL guys
    so you bet on a player when his value is lost and go down !!! and you said " yeah Anderson has been much more consistant lately.. no doubt " !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    K.Anderson ML
    1st set for Anderson !!! Good Luck

ohumad

We got a game 1-1!

horja1
    Grrrrrr

1st set for Anderson !!! Good Luck
    Anderson is an imbecil ... he should have closed the match in 2 sets but he missed a lot of points

jinxpro13

so you bet on a player when his value is lost and go down !!! and you said " yeah Anderson has been much more consistant lately.. no doubt " !!!

.... but i have seen slips.

You clearly don't understand english. If you did you'd understand I recommended Tipsy @2.45 and said his value was possibly lost close to match time when his price dropped... but if he wins then who cares about value lol

I consistently see you in other people's threads giving opinions on matches AFTER they've started or finished... Just like you responded here after Kevin Anderson was up a set.

How bout you give some clear insightful arguments for backing Kevin Anderson.. not just start the thread asking for opinions, and then shit on people when they give them.

Whatever dude. Learn the english language before you start an argument with someone...cuz I feel like you won't even understand this post either.

I really hope Tipsy finishes this off to make you look like even more of a fool.
    Last edited by jinxpro13; 03-24-13 at 03:54 PM.

ohumad

Dangitt! Should have hedged Tipsy before the tie break. Too greedy!

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Anderson is an imbecil ... he should have closed the match in 2 sets but he missed a lot of points
    Just stoped watching the match ... too painfull to watch this idiot sending the balls anywhere else except on the other side of the tennis court ...

jinxpro13

Just stoped watching the match ... too painfull to watch this idiot sending the balls anywhere else except on the other side of the tennis court ...
    one of us had to win. sorry for the loss bro, on to the next.

ohumad

GJ Tipsy backers I saw a few of you on the boards.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

one of us had to win. sorry for the loss bro, on to the next.
    no problem ... good thing someone won something after this match ... I am just pissed I lost 150 minutes watching crap ... Tipsarevic was smart and patient enough to let Anderson bury himself starting with the second half of the second set