MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

WTA Indian Wells Final \ Maria Sharapova vs. Caroline Wozniacki

Wozniacki beat Sharapova 6-1 6-2 in the Indian Wells semi-finals two years ago,but then this was its golden period.while now it is more trying to improve her game and you can tell she can do it so far.

On the other hand Sharapova lost this year only 2 tims,one to Na li and one to S.Will(both was stright sets)
    but all the other games end with Maria win and all of them end in 2 Sets. Maria yet play 3 sets match this year.

So far this year Maria Sharapova played in three tournaments, two of them, she lost the semi-final stage, and now after it to the finals of the first season, her motivation level in the sky and she could not ask for a better tournament than that to take the title.

After Serena Williams did not participate in the tournament because it confiscates it for a while, and Azarenka retired in the quarterfinals, the road to the title and a thousand expensive ranking points could not be more comfortable for her.

For me the winner will be Maria but i dont know what bet to take,-1.5 sets or mmm...

Please'd love to hear your opinions on the game

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Great value in Wuss @ 5. Fair odds @ 4 at most.

MasterBet

for vaule thinhg you right,Woz in 4-5 odds thets good in WTA tour.

But if she win or not thet something else.

Hardcoar

Absolutely. That doesn't matter when betting though. What matters is her chances proportionate to the odds.

For me, the winner will also be Maria.

MasterBet

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Absolutely. That doesn't matter when betting though. What matters is her chances proportionate to the odds.

For me, the winner will also be Maria.
    And you pick Cro?why? lol

Hardcoar

Because I believe her chances of winning are far greater than the odds imply.

Simple.

MasterBet

Got you...

what you think on the opening of the game who will take the 1st set IYO

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because I believe her chances of winning are far greater than the odds imply.

Simple.
    agree on that , but if Maria lost the 1st set , she will not come back

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    Got you...

what you think on the opening of the game who will take the 1st set IYO
    I think Sharapova is likelier to take 1:st than Wozniacki, but once again not as likely as the odds imply. Match line is more attractive to me though.

Regarding 1:st set specifics it's very hard to call who has the relative advantage as Wuss is often a slow starter who comes back into the match while Po'Po has had issues taking 1:st comfortably throughout this entire tourney. So it's hard to say whether it's any different from the other sets.

I wonder if the heat is a greater nuisance for one of them. Honestly though I don't think it will bother either player very much.

After all, bitches love tanning...

MasterBet

I think Sharapova is likelier to take 1:st than Wozniacki, but once again not as likely as the odds imply. Match line is more attractive to me though.

Regarding 1:st set specifics it's very hard to call who has the relative advantage as Wuss is often a slow starter who comes back into the match while Po'Po has had issues taking 1:st comfortably throughout this entire tourney. So it's hard to say whether it's any different from the other sets.

I wonder if the heat is a greater nuisance for one of them. Honestly though I don't think it will bother either player very much.

After all, bitches love tanning...

Denmark's Wozniacki, like Sharapova a former world number one and an ex-champion at Indian Wells, is known for her baseline grit and the variety she draws upon, ingredients which make her a tough opponent.

"She's a grinder," second-seeded Russian Sharapova told reporters about the 22-year-old Dane. "She makes you work really hard on the court and gets a lot of balls back and has a lot of different variety.

"I certainly don't want to give her that time or those opportunities, because she's a really good player. She's dangerous when she has the opportunities to open up court and she wants you running side to side."

Asked how much it could help having played several 'grinders' so far at this year's tournament, Sharapova replied: "I have had to work for all the points here, that's for sure.

"I also feel like, in a way, in a couple of those matches I made my life a little more difficult than I should have been. I was forcing a few of my errors."

"She likes to play those long points," Sharapova said. "My job was to be a little more aggressive than usual."

Hardcoar

Interesting. Thanks!

MasterBet

Popo breaks twice and save two break points in the set game and finish this set with some style winner! 6:2 to popo in the first