MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a hunch that the TSONGA/DJOKOVIC match will go OVER 21 today

I believe the heat expected to reach mid 90's by match time will help Tsonga's serve. I've also noticed that the daytime matches have ended more in 3 setters vs the night time at Indian Wells the past few days. Even though Djoker's been playing lights out so far, if Tsonga has a boost on his serve, that Over 21 number will cash today.

Best of luck

-----------------------------------TSONGA/DJOKOVIC OVER 21 -------------------------------

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Good luck today MDF! I went with Tsonga plus the 5 games, hoping that he can serve well today and just hang in there for the most part on both sets. I think we BOTH cash today if Tsonga can make ONE set close, hopefully the first! At any rate, I will be pulling for ya today

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Good luck today MDF! I went with Tsonga plus the 5 games, hoping that he can serve well today and just hang in there for the most part on both sets. I think we BOTH cash today if Tsonga can make ONE set close, hopefully the first! At any rate, I will be pulling for ya today
    The Tsonga games line is not a bad bet at all. If Tsonga plays to his abilities like he did with Federer at the Australian Open, he can make this a tight match. I think he's gonna get several easy quick points with his serve today. Both our bets will look real good if he can push the opening set to a tie break or take one.

Best of luck Dmoney

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    The Tsonga games line is not a bad bet at all. If Tsonga plays to his abilities like he did with Federer at the Australian Open, he can make this a tight match. I think he's gonna get several easy quick points with his serve today. Both our bets will look real good if he can push the opening set to a tie break or take one.

Best of luck Dmoney
    In the last two meetings the first set went to a tie-break. BOL boys.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Doesn't the heat slow things down?

How do you think Tsonga's serve is compared to Djokovic's?