MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Nadal vs. Federer

Nadal +109 @ Federer -118

I am all over Nadal in this one,Federer was so grumpy playing three sets last game for the simple reason that he knew he was not like before and fitness more limited. Federer last night serve for the win and chock,after this he lost the set and play again 50 min set.

Nadal on the other hend play also 3 sets and even more time then Federer game but he only 26 years old and it should not bother him too much,but the opposite is true. He is so happy that he was able to return against Gulbis and win the game. Could see the power he got from this victory on his face.

I'd love to hear your opinions on the game.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i think federer can recope from all of that and play brillant when he wants hes in the zone. he is capable of making percise shots putting nadal in awkward play. nadal wasnt that good at the net, but he is fast to the drop shots. i think federer just needs to calm down and play to his potential and he will be able to take nadal. nadal does have the strength and speed, he ripped a few good ones but i dont think he can win every point like that.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeads.

MOAR THREADS!

MasterBet

waht the hell wrong with you or with my thread looolllll

you one of the "hay " guys here hahaha

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

let us say " Wawrinka won yesterday " and he will play against Nadal !!! Simple I will pick Wawrnika !!! You can not trust Nadal with his bad play on Hard court also his game yesterday was against the best nervous boy in the ATP who love the net more than possible and lost about 7 points as errors for Net in the past 4 games of the 3rd set !!! do not compare Gulbis with Roger , because Simply Roger will destroy him down at 2-0 !!! for me , I did not bet on Nadal game yesterday but I wanted Gulbis to win , to bet on Roger easily tonight but now the case different more than possible !!!

Sorry for much talking , but Nadal today can not win !!! Good Luck Roger best place is the hard surface and please watch Roger game yesterday to see he was playing against the body who make Djokovic can not find himself in Australian Open 2013 and lost hardly 2-3 !!! Nadal got issues yesterday against the body that can lose 6-3 , 6-1 against Roger !!!

Hardcoar

Is that "high" or "gay"? Either way you're right.

All I'm saying is this forum needs moar spam threads and less moderation by competent moderators.

Also, I should be banned!

I foresee Federer dropping to @ 1.65 tops on the market.

MasterBet

So if the odds drop what this mean? how thet click with the winner bet?

and i mean high...ypu know..smoke weeedd...

and for the ass guy..
    "You can not trust Nadal with his bad play on Hard court also his game yesterday was against the best nervous boy in the ATP who love the net more than possible and lost about 7 points as errors for Net in the past 4 games of the 3rd set !!! do not compare Gulbis with Roger"

you tallk so much bullshit i wish you would break your keyboard..

where i compare Fed to Gul?
    Gul its amazing this year so the mental side from past years only improved

You can not trust Nadal with his bad play on Hard court???????

You just want to strengthen your confidence for send on Federer,not really interested in finding the right bet, you could say you "came prepared from your home" with this bet. you only bet on fav and sometime you feel dogs win you post and not have conf' to bet with money you 2$ bet's guy

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Is that "high" or "gay"? Either way you're right.

All I'm saying is this forum needs moar spam threads and less moderation by competent moderators.

Also, I should be banned!

I foresee Federer dropping to @ 1.65 tops on the market.
    He has a problem I think LOL !!! anyway the odds in my book was 1.80 and now 1.83 wtffff

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post

and for the ass guy..
    "You can not trust Nadal with his bad play on Hard court also his game yesterday was against the best nervous boy in the ATP who love the net more than possible and lost about 7 points as errors for Net in the past 4 games of the 3rd set !!! do not compare Gulbis with Roger"

you tallk so much bullshit i wish you would break your keyboard..

where i compare Fed to Gul?
    Gul its amazing this year so the mental side from past years only improved

You can not trust Nadal with his bad play on Hard court???????

You just want to strengthen your confidence for send on Federer,not really interested in finding the right bet, you could say you "came prepared from your home" with this bet. you only bet on fav and sometime you feel dogs win you post and not have conf' to bet with money you 2$ bet's guy
    you are pussy girl and the ass guy already is your father fuckkin loser !!! wtf in your mind , we discuss and everybody has the opinion !!! and you insult me !! Fukkk in you in your face !!! ass licker

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I wish you have glasses ass boy because all my bets with $10 and Everybody is free fuckken loser , Iam not getting money from your ass to tell me how much to bet with LOOOOOL , I think your 1,5- yesterday costed you much also for all lost bets , I think you have a problem and your fuckin ass should be destroyed soon LOL hhhhhhh

U Loser , U lose money , Nobody here wants you hope it is clear now loser ass

MasterBet

Look at how he hurt ... spoil me more if it makes you feel a little better in this world..

You started a month ago to see tennis and already you think you know everything huh?

Your small losses are only based on what happens to you in the future, childish scum like you were born to finance the bookies. Simply you are still in diapers and meantime they just grow you.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Look at how he hurt ... spoil me more if it makes you feel a little better in this world..

You started a month ago to see tennis and already you think you know everything huh?

Your small losses are only based on what happens to you in the future, childish scum like you were born to finance the bookies. Simply you are still in diapers and meantime they just grow you.
    I did not say " ass guy , kid , your parents " to start fight with you !! you are injury from your bad record or any other thing and insult me although Iam here talking to all boddies as a brothers and never Insulted a man so stop this real kids system before it boils !!!

Hardcoar

OH THE FLAMES! IT BURNS!

It only means a lot of people bet on that outcome. Looking at market-like volatile bookies such as pinnacle and Betfair usually gives you the best reference, but you could use a site such as oddsportal.com to compare odds almost every bookmaker there is after signing up and signing in, and see how they've changed.

That was only my guess. I hadn't even looked at the actual odds offered when I made it. What I predicted doesn't mean anything whatsoever. I'm still expecting Fed' odds to drop though. We'll see...

Don't worry I wasn't being very serious.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Iam using OddsPortal

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I don't think there is TOO much doubt in Nadal's fitness....yes he's not playing at quite the same level he used to, but after seeing him last couple of games and tournys, I think his movement is just fine.

And I think he will be able to hang in rallies just fine with Fed. And Federer's serve hasn't been that dominant either - if Wawrinka was able to break him several times, I think Nadal will too.

Give me Nadal at those odds all day.

MasterBet

In Pinnacle the odds on Nadal drop and they open the max wager on this game..IMO they want pep keep playing on roger big time..

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

In Pinnacle the odds on Nadal drop and they open the max wager on this game..IMO they want pep keep playing on roger big time..
    I saw a poll and there are more people who think Nadal will win like 10% but from a small sample. I would really like to see where the money is going.
    Last edited by ohumad; 03-14-13 at 02:19 PM.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

This thread is making my head and eyes hurt
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sumalia

Hardcoar

challenge gulbis pharao impressive break point

They haven't dropped for a long, long time. Incidentally, this is usually also the reason they increase the maximum wager. Go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    I saw a poll and there are more people who think Nadal will win like 10% but from a small sample. I would really like to see where the money is going.
    The market is apparently quite evenly distributed at these odds, as evidenced by the long since cessation of any significant movement. For exact details see Betfair statistics.

I still predict Federer odds to drop, but I've lowered my expectations to about @ 1.75 from about @ 1.85. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    This thread is making my head and eyes hurt
    It's making me sweat from the heat. : D

Hardcoar

My take on this match and its odds is that Federer should be a greater favorite. @ 1.7 seems like fair odds to me.

Nadal is being very slightly overestimated, and Federer quite a bit underestimated, I feel.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

in my perspective, federer will take this. maybe in 2 - 1 sets. but then nadal wasnt that great getting broken on serve first set with gulbis in the last game. if gulbis was able to pressure nadal, why cant federer? all federer has to do his play his game and dont give those easy cross shots where nadal will rip them. if nadal wins tie breaker in the first set i expect the next 2 games to be close. BOL with bets

Michael_Flieger
    Michael_Flieger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Nadal +109 @ Federer -118

I am all over Nadal in this one,Federer was so grumpy playing three sets last game for the simple reason that he knew he was not like before and fitness more limited. Federer last night serve for the win and chock,after this he lost the set and play again 50 min set.

Nadal on the other hend play also 3 sets and even more time then Federer game but he only 26 years old and it should not bother him too much,but the opposite is true. He is so happy that he was able to return against Gulbis and win the game. Could see the power he got from this victory on his face.

I'd love to hear your opinions on the game.
    My opinion, in matches like this, if both are healthy, and the price is reasonable, you take the player with stronger mind. That's Nadal.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Flieger View Post
    My opinion, in matches like this, if both are healthy, and the price is reasonable, you take the player with stronger mind. That's Nadal.
    Yeah that Federer sure is a choke artist. Always gives up in the biggest moments.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely my must see TV for this evening even with all the basketball. One of those matches where everyone has an opinion, but it's really hard to pick a winner. I'd probably go more for the total like I would in most match-ups between the top dogs when the prices are close to even. Under 23 perhaps.

Ontnr
    Ontnr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Live bet or no bet for me.

So many different angles that point in different directions. Need to spot which ones are going to be valid early on in the match and grab onto some value if there is any (by my judgment).

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Definitely my must see TV for this evening even with all the basketball. One of those matches where everyone has an opinion, but it's really hard to pick a winner. I'd probably go more for the total like I would in most match-ups between the top dogs when the prices are close to even. Under 23 perhaps.
    Totally, this is what the people wanted! The last time they played was at this tourney last year where Fed won. And yes hard to find an edge here. I don't think anyone should put stock into the Zeballos loss a bit back. I'm taking Nadal personally. Yes he has a 700k watch he's money baby!

bigdrov1x
    bigdrov1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Tennis channel guys are blowing Fed right now, but I think Nadal may have the tactical advantage in this match. Heavy topspin to Feds backhand will be the determining factor in this match. It will probably be the factor in every match that they ever play again.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

federers play looking messy atm, if he doesnt maintain his play could be over in second set

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by bigdrov1x View Post
    Tennis channel guys are blowing Fed right now, but I think Nadal may have the tactical advantage in this match. Heavy topspin to Feds backhand will be the determining factor in this match. It will probably be the factor in every match that they ever play again.
    Yea he's feeding it to his backhand and drawing the error. Federer has 12 unforced errors to Nadal's 5 after 8 games so far. Nadal's backhand looking great Federer's not so much.

bigdrov1x

Everybody was thinking that this was a fast surface favoring Fed? In the past maybe, but this new surface favors Rafa.

bigdrov1x

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Yea he's feeding it to his backhand and drawing the error. Federer has 12 unforced errors to Nadal's 5 after 8 games so far. Nadal's backhand looking great Federer's not so much.
    That is the whole story right there, but the annoucers are too busy giving lewinskys to say anything. All variables being equal, Roger will from now on have trouble with Rafa because of this. Rafa will always have trouble with the Joker because he cannot attack Joker with the heavy topspin to backhand because it does not bother the Joker.

bigdrov1x

Oh by the way....getting older really sucks!!!

bigdrov1x

They say Fed is not going after his serve as much now. Give us the freaking numbers!!!! We know you have them. Numbers, or Fed is just losing because Nadal is just better.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rafa is playing really well, but I think Federer is hampered some by the back - that or he's giving up quite a bit on a lot of shots.

ohumad

Quote Originally Posted by bigdrov1x View Post
    Everybody was thinking that this was a fast surface favoring Fed? In the past maybe, but this new surface favors Rafa.
    "INDIAN WELLS is played on a slow, sand based hard court. The extra sand mix chews the ball up
    and slows things down quite dramatically. However, it's usually quite low humidity, which means the
    balls [Penn ATP] tend to travel through the air much quicker. The venue is also open to the wind and
    extreme desert heat."
    In the evening this effect is diminished because it's colder so the ball travels slower/bounces less.

I'm not sure what all the history is about the resurfacing but there was an interview last year where Fed says IW favours Nadal.

12 Last