MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Errani vs. Sharapova

Someone here think like me and belive thet Errani can take the HC easy and even won this game?

Reasons:

#1 - Maria play 1 time this year against good form player(LI) and lost her,also she lost to S.will' but Will notin so good form but maria cant beat her for years(almost 10 years),all Maria wins this year was against normal players
    Makarova / Flipkens K. / Williams V. / Doi M. / Puchkova O. / Arruabarrena-V. L. / Suarez Navarro C. / Schiavone F. / Stosur S. / Zakopalova K. / Garcia C. .(also lasts games she has lit' hard in 1st sets).

#2 - Errani the 1st player this year thet get to 20 wins,(now she have 21),she is in greeat form this year,even the injury did not affect on her form and she make the Final in Dubai,she play very good YTD and she came to revange on the RG Final lost last year.

So..Errani +6 @ 1.76 and also Errani +1.5 sets @ 2.70

What everyone thoghts??

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Errani doesn't have the power or weapons to beat Sharapova. Sharapova will control the pace and should win easily.

MasterBet

Dont have to beat,only to take some games,you know 2 breaks and some more holds and we lose this game 7-5 6-2 or 6-4 6-3

I dont bet on the winner,only on the HC.but give my info for this one..

and if you can tell me what weapons player need to beat and get a close game vs. Maria?(i'd love to learn!)

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Errani is a female nadal. A fighter, runner. She can place the balls but is unable to hammer them. She can play pova, but the pace will be too much. Errani +6 seems like a solid bet to me tho.

Sharp Snake

I didn't read your post too closely so I apologize there. I don't play HC with WTA because its just far too flaky for me. I suppose 6-4 6-3 is doable but doesn't provide much leeway because I don't think Errani can take a set from Sharapova.

(For what it's worth, Errani is my least favorite woman on tour.)

MasterBet

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    I didn't read your post too closely so I apologize there. I don't play HC with WTA because its just far too flaky for me. I suppose 6-4 6-3 is doable but doesn't provide much leeway because I don't think Errani can take a set from Sharapova.

yes i get you in this point she serve like a kidd...

tnx for the comm'

Sam_Hawkins

yep and also I would like to point out that I (unlike sharp snake ) like errani a lot (as for the betting side ofc ) cos I have been betting on her a lot this year (she is very predictable) and I have also seen quite a lot of her matches...so you can believe me...I guess.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

#2 - Errani the 1st player this year thet get to 20 wins,(now she have 21),she is in greeat form this year,even the injury did not affect on her form and she make the Final in Dubai,she play very good YTD and she came to revange on the RG Final lost last year.
    Have you tried the stock market yet? You'd be a great a pumper. That said, Sharapova 2-0 is what will ultimately happen here. But I can't recommend this play, because the return is so low.
    For today I'd stick with Gulbis +6 (vs Nadal).

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

his weak serve due to her short buddy will make Sharapove wins this easily !!! just my personal opinion since Sharapova strong player !!! Good Luck

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post

I have to agree with Snake here. Errani def does NOT have the power to stay on the same level as Maria. She might fight hard in one set, but there is no way i see Errani even winning one set off Maria. The pace will control this match & Maria should be able to dictate the tempo without question. If Maria is on, this could be ugly for Errani, if she is off at times, we could see that close set. Either way, I think the ML on Maria is a good play to put in some parlays, BOL

Sharp Snake

D, we forgot to factor in 30 unforced errors in the first set! Silly us.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Errani bet looking good. I thought Sharapova would walk all over Errani much like Kvitova in Dubai. With that said I think Sharapova will pull through.

Sharp Snake

If your opponent has 30 unforced error in one set of tennis and you do not win said set, you need to make drastic adjustments to your game.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Errani has to learn to become a better wall to draw more errors haha.

Sam_Hawkins

yeah well errani does just what she has to. returns balls in game.

Sharp Snake

Goodnight Errani.

MasterBet

Good night and good morning...

I dont know waht about you guys but Errani cover the HC and the bet won,for the sets,it was close(7-6) if we want or not.

so i think thet i make the best view on this game in the bet side,taking Maria in 1.1 odds and win its nice but its dont wroth much...

so i belive thet all of us take money on this game lol

BOL today guys!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Don't you know people revel in imagining their favorites @ shitty odds bet was fantastic when it turns out in won – eventually?

MasterBet

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Don't you know people revel in imagining their favorites @ shitty odds bet was fantastic when it turns out in won – eventually?
    yes you so right...

like the kid here that so heappy when he win in 1.15 odds and also make on this thread and want advice from other mans on his shitty odds picks...

Hardcoar

Can't blame a man for asking for input though. Or woman for that matter...

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    yes you so right...

like the kid here that so heappy when he win in 1.15 odds and also make on this thread and want advice from other mans on his shitty odds picks...
    LOOOOL winning few amount better than losing any amount !!! I think in your country the $1,82 I earned does not seem to be good amount !!! In my area , the Dollar = much so Iam happy for that baby and again I warn you , you are not the fucken ass pocket that give me money !! Iam freeeeeeee ass licker

be with your lost bets and you will be OK , LOL fuckin loser noob

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Can't blame a man for asking for input though. Or woman for that matter...
    Thanks Man !!! And Iam free anytime to ask & learn from top players like you and Dmoney !!! not ass lickers losers such as Masters SLAVE I think

Hardcoar

I'm no "top player". Don't overrate me please. I like to think I'm articulate and logical, but I am no authority on tennis, so be warned!

Odds are very short on Eagle, Dmoney, and Swiss (for doubles at least) being far superior to me in that department. The latter two should suit you quite well too as they're almost only into heavy favorites.

Where are you from by the way, Master? : )