Betpoints: 5519

one parlay

T berdych v R Gasquet

R Nadal v E Gulbis

looks like a lock play. any input?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

both plays looks like good in my opinion but what are nadal odds in your book ??? I hate myself because Nadal odds are going down !!! it was 1.37 this morning and now it is only 1.30 !!! WTF !!!! I think it will be 1.25 or 1.27 before the match !!! fuckk it

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

nadal was on 1.33 in the morning here in aus now 1.32. i better lock soon before goes to 1.20 hahaha. berdych on a solid 1.55 tho i think his is high only because of those previous encounters mentioned.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    nadal was on 1.33 in the morning here in aus now 1.32. i better lock soon before goes to 1.20 hahaha. berdych on a solid 1.55 tho i think his is high only because of those previous encounters mentioned.
    bookies are reducing it very fast !!! the open odds were 1.40 and now it is just 1.30 !!!! LOOOOL WTFFF

Michael_Flieger
    Michael_Flieger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

T berdych v R Gasquet

R Nadal v E Gulbis

looks like a lock play. any input?
    Both propositions are very far from a lock.

Nadal - most players have lost to him in their heads before they take the court. They don't believe they can beat him. Gulbis is not one of these players. He is a brazen, aggressive player, and if he keeps his errors down, he has a very real shot. Oh, and he's just ripped off about a dozen wins in a row including multiple where he was within shots of losing but kept his nerve and won. Does that say lock to you? Nadal is just returning to hard courts and he was beaten within a month by some guy named Zeballos on his very own surface. Again, does this scream lock to you?

Berdych - this man's great height and strength and technical skill allow him to beat most players easily. But if they can hang with his power and placement, he is weak mentally in the clutch. Gasquet is playing extremely well lately, and it would be far from a surprise were he to beat Berdych.

You might win your parlay. Neither match is anywhere close to a lock.
    Last edited by Michael_Flieger; 03-13-13 at 03:30 AM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Flieger View Post
    Both propositions are very far from a lock.

Nadal - most players have lost to him in their heads before they take the court. They don't believe they can beat him. Gulbis is not one of these players. He is a brazen, aggressive player, and if he keeps his errors down, he has a very real shot. Oh, and he's just ripped off about a dozen wins in a row including multiple where he was within shots of losing but kept his nerve and won. Does that say lock to you? Nadal is just returning to hard courts and he was beaten within a month by some guy named Zeballos on his very own surface. Again, does this scream lock to you?

Berdych - this man's great height and strength and technical skill allow him to beat most players easily. But if they can hang with his power and placement, he is weak mentally in the clutch. Gasquet is playing extremely well lately, and it would be far from a surprise were he to beat Berdych.

You might win your parlay. Neither match is anywhere close to a lock.
    do not compare Zeballos with his awesome fast strong serve to Gulbis the nervous body who can lose the game just because of a mistake he made or nervous feeling !!! and remember he won Seppi because Seppi made more than 20 mistake in the Net only beside the other mistakes and Gulbis was playing badly as his power is going down day by day !!! and If Gulbis play against good person such as Almagro , he will be destroyed 2-0 !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk 1.24 for Nadal !!! penetrate bookies !!! I will not bet on Nadal with odds lower than 1.30 !!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

DAUYEMMMMM NADAL AND GULBIS gotta give it to the guy, he did goood he could of had the match. well done guys BOL with your other bets i would of did good if i didnt lose soccer today!! hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

DAUYEMMMMM NADAL AND GULBIS gotta give it to the guy, he did goood he could of had the match. well done guys BOL with your other bets i would of did good if i didnt lose soccer today!! hopefully tomorrow is a better day!
    Could have had the match is no understatement. Please look at the statistics for added details.